Post your least fave u2 pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh ok thanks, I have also found it to be one of the more "different" pics he's taken, although not so much in a negative way. Thanks for explainin'!

Bonogirl777 said:
:shifty:

bonjaya.jpg

I don't have the "Bono Model" pic. Does anyone else have it? :shifty:

BWA HA HA HA HA!! I remember this one!!! :lmao:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I have always hated this photo:

bonobrown300jx6.jpg

I feel the same way!!! I hate those glasses and I think that pose and the expression on his face is just so "flat". It doesn't show his "Bono aura" AT ALL. it is almost a very bored look.:mad:

blm said:

I feel the same way!!! I hate those glasses and I think that pose and the expression on his face is just so "flat". It doesn't show his "Bono aura" AT ALL. it is almost a very bored look.:mad:

same here :wink:

Does someone have Bono in that really, really (And I do mean REALLY, in case you hadn't gotten the point!:giggle:) ugly orangey suit where he looks like a pimp from the 70's, cane included?

ETA: IS anyone else suspicious that Larry ahs no bad pics?

And the road kill under Adam's chin is a chinchilla.

Last edited:
DreamOutLoud13 said:
I have always hated this photo:

bonobrown300jx6.jpg

I don't like this one, either. Bono said once that he has a habit of looking "smug" in a photo when he gets nervous, and this is a perfect example of that. It just bugs me.

u2_boy_era.jpg

This is a crap version, but Larry dressed so badly they made him stand at the back for their photo's. Flares and a midriff baring tee shirt. And what was up with that haircut he had back then, short on the top, long everywhere else?

I love the Bono mohawk photo, I had that on my wall for about a year... but then I'm an old punk so... :wink:

Trinity3000 said:
u2_boy_era.jpg

This is a crap version, but Larry dressed so badly they made him stand at the back for their photo's. Flares and a midriff baring tee shirt. And what was up with that haircut he had back then, short on the top, long everywhere else?

The haircut was called a mullett--it was 1976, for heaven's sake! :wink:

Rachel D. said:

I don't like this one, either. Bono said once that he has a habit of looking "smug" in a photo when he gets nervous, and this is a perfect example of that. It just bugs me.

Yeh - it's no surprise that the (many) "I hate Bono" pages on Facebook use this as their main picture. I don't like it either !

youvedonewhat said:

1976 :yikes: The year I started going out w/my hubby...and no, he didn't sport a mullet...:crazy: :lmao:

:yikes: Can I make you feel worse??

1976...the year I was born....I'm 2 months older than the band :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom