Post Your Fetish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:

I cannot even tell you how many times I have caught myself just staring at this....I have imagined that person being me so many times its starting to get weird....I think I can actually feel Bono's teeth sinking into MY wrist.........oh heaven:drool:

Ha..I'm like you, I'm jus one step more delusional...I find myself staring at that thing in a mindless stupor:drool:..and then imagining it was me..almost thinking I can feel his teeth on *my* wrist..and then thinking..hey..why stop at the wrist??:wink:

(What..I can't help I have a strong imagination! :laugh:)

OoOoOo..look...almost at 300 posts! I feel special...but I gotta admit, I'll miss being 'fly'....
:blahblah: <--(me...lol)

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Ha..I'm like you, I'm jus one step more delusional...I find myself staring at that thing in a mindless stupor:drool:..and then imagining it was me..almost thinking I can feel his teeth on *my* wrist..and then thinking..hey..why stop at the wrist??:wink:

(What..I can't help I have a strong imagination! :laugh:)

OoOoOo..look...almost at 300 posts! I feel special...but I gotta admit, I'll miss being 'fly'....
:blahblah: <--(me...lol)

he he he your cute:drunk: ooohhh to feel those teeth on my skin:drool: the first time i saw that clip I almost drooled on myself.

Congrats on 300 posts.....:dance: after 300 your no longer a newbie...your starting to become a hardcore blue crack head

starsgoblue said:
I'll have to post another fetish pic soon....U2 tattoo! :sexywink: I got one two days ago! :D

:ohmy: I want on....I have really wanted on for about a year now...what did you get???!!!
I have told my bf of 6 yrsI wanted on....he is a huge u2 fan also but he doesn't like that idea at all. He just doesn't understand...they are way more than a band to me.....and its not just because Bono is hot either...its like they are my religion..my faith or something..maybe I am just crazy but he thinks it a bad idea:madspit: he he he....I am going to do it anyway

Don't ever let a guy make up your mind for you! (playfully smacks Dismantled)

I got a cute Elevation Suitcase design on my ankle--it's so cute, I love it! I almost started crying when I got it....it symbolizes so much to me: the concert that I was at (which was really a life changing experience in so many ways for me), where I was at in my life four years ago & where I am now, 9-11, how much U2 has been a part of my life, my mother (she "raised" me on U2), and the whole "love is the only baggage that you can bring" and no matter what life throws your way to just keep "walking on" symbolism. It was a wonderful experience. I'm glad I got it now, otherwise I don't think it would have meant as much to me.

[ | :heart: | ]

Last edited:
thanks for that smack...I needed it:drunk:
Your tattoo sounds really meaningful to you and that is the most important thing and you sound really happy about it and I am glad.:hug: It sounds like a cute idea too!!

I need an idea now....:scratch: I want something really unique

maybe I'll tattoo bono biting me on my arm, like your sig...then he can be biting me all the time:drool: :drool:

Well...don't rightly know if it's a fetish..but it makes me giggle when I look at it...and one can't help but stare...and wonder how the heck someone got this pic....
824cd916.jpg

Hmm..maybe Bono in practically nothing is a fetish? ... or showing skin?

Window.jpg

*sigh* :drool: :wink:

( 299!!!! :dance: )

Last edited:
1fcmj8

From the NRJ awards

Posted in the wrong place :|

Last edited:
Hey, BrightestStar - i really laughed a lot when i saw the thing you said about yourself being a chatterbox, using :blahblah:
That had me......:lmao: :lmao: I never realised that thing either about getting to 300 posts. Me thinks i'll need to hurry up&get to that number so i can be considered hardcore! :yes:
Also, i dig those new pics of Bono. He DOES look well hot in denim........YOWZA!!!:drool:

Oh yes and i forgot to add i am WELL turned on by Bono doing the naughty stuff with the camera........OH MY!!!!HOT STUFF
:drool: :drool:
I GET TURNED ON BY JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING HE DOES!!

Also, when he stares into the camera in that really seductive manner, i sometimes find myself turning my face away from the TV screen, almost as if he was THERE in real life. It's almost as if it's getting too much, like oh god i feel so much heat rising in my cheeks! Almost as if i can feel his stare right on me, getting me soo hot! Those sexy eyes drive me wild!! Does that sound crazy or does anyone else get affected in this way?

Miroslava said:
1fcmj8

From the NRJ awards

Posted in the wrong place :|

Hot pic!!! Looks like he's lost a few pounds........love the outfit...the black and red striped shirt is too cute on him! Bono in jeans makes me:drool: ...I like it better than the leather.....he's so damn hot it hurts me:drool:

A month or so ago, I saw a beautiful Bono picture, head and shoulders--might be classified as a "neck picture." He was leaning back, head tilted to the left, eyes closed, no shades, looking very fetching. I seem to remember a yellow collar or shirt? I thought it was on the "Pictures that don't get posted often enough" thread, but I haven't been able to find it again. Did I dream it?

Back
Top Bottom