Post Your Fetish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starsgoblue said:
This isn't too bad either...:wink:

uteotw.gif

I just spontaneously combusted. :faint: :ohmy: :combust:

my fetish???
bono's mouth... everything about it - closed, smiling (yep, those natural candid smiles are a killer) laughing and...ahem... biting. whatever, he just has the most amazing mouth.

and then theres his eyes and his bono sleeves and his freckles.

not exactly fetishes but i adore edge's cuteness - you know when he's being playful - and the stomping when he plays guitar :)
and larry's chest... i'll die the day the man decides to do up his buttons!

as for adam, i dont have a particular thing for him, i just think he's damn cool and that good enough :yes:

Just to clarify, the Until The End Of The World gif Rebekah posted above I took from, U2 - 1992-04-19 - Until the End of the World_mpg, which is the video shown during the first half of the Freddie Mercury tribute at Wembley.

The following is from the Best Of DVD...

uteotw2.gif

:D

Thank you enajh2. I didn't think that he was wearing sunglasses on the Best Of dvd, but I wasn't sure. I bought a dvd the other day off e-Bay, Zoo Washington D.C. 08/16/92 and it has Bono doing that too. I own like 4 or 5 dvds with Bono doing that whole sex with the camera thing, so I wasn't exactly sure which video it was from. Thanks again.

OMG those gifs..videos..whatever ..I..umm... omg.. :combust:

"Is it just me or does anyone get turned on when he shoves his crotch into the camera? lol ":yes:
:drool: :censored: :combust:

Hmm...my Bono fetish...Bono *is* a fetish...
Shall I try to list some? (sure..it's better than doing calculus)
His eyes, his biting, his voice, his chest, bono sleeves, him in leather, his arse, his interaction with cameras and the audeince (we all remember the lap dance...) , his humour, and to round things up...his determination, his passion, his heart and soul!
(cheesy, but meh)

not exactly fetishes but i adore edge's cuteness - you know when he's being playful - and the stomping when he plays guitar :)

Digsy!!! Edgestomp - :yes: absolutely, that is dead cute. Someone had a gif of him doing it in the Brooklyn show .. drat, can't find it now.

Cheers ~Ultra

UltraVelvet said:

Digsy!!! Edgestomp - :yes: absolutely, that is dead cute. Someone had a gif of him doing it in the Brooklyn show .. drat, can't find it now.

Cheers ~Ultra

let me know if you find that - i love it, its soooooo cute!

starsgoblue said:
I looove my signature...I wish I could have keep the Boston biting one though....:sigh:

Why couldn't you keep it?

Whatever the reason, it's probably just as well - I spend way too much time here as it is.

starsgoblue said:
It's too big for signatures :sigh: But it's so yummy....

bostonbite.gif

:love:

I cannot even tell you how many times I have caught myself just staring at this....I have imagined that person being me so many times its starting to get weird....I think I can actually feel Bono's teeth sinking into MY wrist.........oh heaven:drool:

Back
Top Bottom