Post yer cartoons here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
have a laugh:
cartoon79.jpg

cartoon78.jpg

I insist: Bono's nose looks like a Penis (And I'm sure the cartoonist did it on purpose)

cartoon75.jpg

And this went too far
mad.gif

cartoon73.jpg

AWWWWW!!! Must tire him a lot!
cartoon60.jpg

AWWW Poor baby Edgie-Wedgie-Poo-Poo
cartoon54.jpg

And the cutest of all:
cartoon46.jpg

Take a look at Bono's freckles *faints*
biggrin.gif

------------------
*Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace
whose sounds caress my ear...*

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are too funny, especially the one with Edge and the leg thingie and the one where they're playin with the playstation. Who makes these anyway?

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

U2_056.jpg

U2_057.jpg

Oh, here we go...what say we drop down to Moe's for a pint?

U2_058.jpg

"The Garbagemannnnnnnnnnnn..."

[This message has been edited by senrab (edited 11-09-2001).]

Well, now is as good a time as any for a shameless plug:

AND NOW FOR ASSORTED EXCERPTS FROM "BONO-MAN!" THE BEAUTIFULLY HANDCRAFTED COMIC STRIP BY THE MYSTERIOUS INGENUE, ECHO!

Whoever she is...

IB62767.jpg

This one's from the first battle with the Evil Stingmeister. I found the idea of a fight between them amusing, since they are both wordsmiths and would probably resort to trading insulting quips rather then fisticuffs.*
ID24777.jpg

Edge used to always save the day, albeit in weird ways. Now he just builds funky machines and causes all the problems.
IF34341.jpg

I can't believe it took me until issue #14 to make a joke about Adam's being naked all the time. Naked rock stars are comedy GOLD, man!
IC92658.jpg

Iw96523.jpg

P.S. I apologize for the crappy quality of the pics. Blame Webshots. For EVERYTHING.

*(That whole sentence sounded like it was from the 19th century!)

------------------
*Echo* The Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Never argue with someone who buys ink by the gallon." -Tommy Lasorda

"Are you implying that I'm an internet slut?" -Bono

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure http://www.geocities.com/bonogoestovegas

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Replacing Crippling Confusion With Mere Disorientation! http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?gid=165

[This message has been edited by Echo (edited 11-09-2001).]

Originally posted by Ana:

I insist: Bono's nose looks like a Penis (And I'm sure the cartoonist did it on purpose)

What's really scary about Aitor's caricatures is, they get more and more extreme as time goes on. If you look at some of his earlier ones, they weren't nearly so unflattering:

J587457.jpg

I think the guy's losing it. I'm afraid to think of what they'll become eventually. Just a big nose, I guess, with legs maybe.

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
jA62361.jpg

jD44923.jpg

kh61843.jpg

Those are so cute and so cool, I love Mr. LeMon's work! Who drew that last one, it's good too!
smile.gif

Thumbs down to those 'big nose pics' grrr
mad.gif
They made them look awful.

OMG, these are all A SCREAM!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

What is up with the cartoonist who obviously has a thing about ears and noses!!??

Love this one of Edge and his "Mission Control" box:
cartoon60.jpg

Too funny...

Back
Top Bottom