Post pictures of your pets here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miss becky

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
So who are your babies? This is my puppy, Kaylee. These pictures were taken when she was 7 weeks old.

kayleeblurry.jpg

kayleeandbluetoy.jpg

This is at 7 months old.

whatsthat.jpg

And this was taken at Thanksgiving. I used this as the front of my Christmas cards this year. :)

ChristmasKaylee.jpg

I'll post some pics of our pets, but the pics are to big to post them. My computer doesn't want to make them smaller. :mad:
I'll try to post them tommorrow, I have to study. :madspit:

Your cat is adorable too :cute: and you're cute too!

The doggie is a sweetie pie! :)

My cat will be the #1 thing I miss the most when I go to college. Shoot I miss her when I'm at school! :lol: She has so much personality and is so sweet, I couldn't imagine living without her.

U2democrat said:
My cat will be the #1 thing I miss the most when I go to college. Shoot I miss her when I'm at school! :lol: She has so much personality and is so sweet, I couldn't imagine living without her.

I know what you mean. I don't have kids and I don't plan to have any. Kaylee is my little girl. I would be lost without her.

My dog Kyra:

8cfcf245.jpg

And my cat Sylvie:

sylvie.jpg

I love her the most. She brings everything that she finds in the house to me.
I really can't live without her and the rest.

Last edited:
They're all so cute!

U2dem, are you sure they won't let you have her in the dorm? I knew 2 girls who took their cats to college. If not I hope you get home most weekends, she'll miss you too!

These days, you can't have candles in the dorms. I'm sure cats are not allowed b/c of allergies. My friend kept a kitten in her room for a while though. Kinda mean for the cat since the rooms are smaller than jail cells.

I need to take a new pic of Posh and Becks. Posh is almost full grown and Becks turned 1 while I was in Africa.

awww, i :heart: all of your pics and roelie: I reckon that Dolly looks very contemplative&wise&Sylvie is proud and looks in charge of things! :wink: I love cats, but i love dogs just as much too. Whenever i see someone out walking their dog, i just squeal, especially if they're really cute&then people must think i'm being murdered or crazy or something! I can't help it. They're just so lovely&adorable :cute: :cute:

Does anyone else have that reaction? Tell me i'm not the only nutter! :huh:

This is Lukas :) He's my baby
5465500-R1-050-23A.jpg

5465500-R1-052-24A.jpg

I'd post Edge but my puter's freakin out :madspit:

roelie, your pets are adorable! and your dog is beautiful :heart:

Last edited:
YAY! Here's Luke again:
142936.jpg

And this is the best Edge pic I have, I just cant get him to sit still to take a pic :mad: Oh well I love him anyway :heart:
172957.jpg

:cute:

Back
Top Bottom