Post pictures of your pets here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you :hug: Sorry to turn this happy thread into a sad one :reject:

U2Kitten, I'm not sure how old Busy is, but she's got to be at least 10 because I met Betsy in 1996 and Busy looked like an adult cat then.

Betsy a real cat lover. When she lived at home, at one point she had 5 cats (and 2 dogs :lol: ). She took Busy when she got her own place. She has two cats now, Busy and Ember.

Oh no, Kelly :( I had just read about Busy&was going to say i hope she's going to be ok. I'm so sorry. Poor pussycat - :hug: :hug: to Betsy&may Busy be happy where she is now!
I do hate to hear of any animals' suffering :sad:

tooti.jpg

My precious green-cheek...
Tooti!!:love: :heart: :applaud:

I forgot to post my outside feral cats :D

The ones that hang out the most...

Fatty, Snowflake and Patches.

snowflakefattynoflash.jpg

fattypatchescuddle.jpg

patchesnoflash.jpg

patchesrolling.jpg

Is the Siamese the one who was always pregnant? They all look so healthy! I help ferals too. I hate organizations (like PETA) who believe all feral cats and dogs should be put down to end their 'suffering' :mad: Many of them have happy or at least decent lives. If you're going to kill something for not having a perfect life, might as well wipe out half of all humans now, including me! :down: There is a great organization here called Meower Power who helps them. :up:

http://meowerpower.org

Last edited:
No one is pregnant anymore.. they have all been trapped and spayed :) "Prego" was the one that had gotten pregnant but I dont see her anymore :( Her kids (in the pics) I think run her out of here when she tries to come.. but she is spayed too so they will not be having anymore babies :)

I hope nothing bad happened to Prego :( Her kids look a lot like her. I'm glad they're doing so well. Good for you :up:

U2Kitten said:
Is the Siamese the one who was always pregnant? They all look so healthy! I help ferals too. I hate organizations (like PETA) who believe all feral cats and dogs should be put down to end their 'suffering' :mad: Many of them have happy or at least decent lives. If you're going to kill something for not having a perfect life, might as well wipe out half of all humans now, including me! :down: There is a great organization here called Meower Power who helps them. :up:

http://meowerpower.org

BOOOOOO PETA...wacko's

kellyahern said:
Snowflake looks a lot like Prego :) (if I remember what Prego looks like correctly :reject: )

You have a great memory :yes:

I did see Prego on Christmas Day. It was a great gift.. she showed up to tell me she was ok. I am sure she just found a new place to hang out. :)

:up: for spaying the ferals! That snowshoe is gorgeous and the tortie looks just like my friend's new cat, Mercedes.

Dismantled said:

BOOOOOO PETA...wacko's

yeah, don't get me started :rant: :censored: they care so much about pigs and chickens but not cats and dogs! I hear they hate them because they're carnivorous hunters and cows and chickens are veggie! :( They were going around trapping feral cats and dogs and telling people if they handed them over they'd be spayed, neutered and given good homes but I heard all they really did was kill them all! So many people were tricked and very upset! :mad: :sad:

:censored:

:sad:

Sicy said:

I did see Prego on Christmas Day. It was a great gift.. she showed up to tell me she was ok. I am sure she just found a new place to hang out. :)

Aww, that was special :cute: :) She did come back to give you a message!

I have had cats I fed disappear and I assumed the worst, but it was good to see them somewhere else alive and healthy and know they just decided to move on (Ghost kitty was one of these)

Back
Top Bottom