Posh Adam (pic request! Yayes!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CMM

War Child
In the alley beating the tar of out MSN Messenger
Hey all, I was wondering if anyone had the full-length of Adam in this get-up?

Bandrhpremiere.jpg

Any other posh pics of Adam would be greatly appreciated, too. Walking stick is a plus. ^_^

thanks!!

Not to take the attention away from the original request, but if there are any other photos from the RaH premiere, could they please be posted? I haven't seen many, and I liked the get up they were in.

Thanks. :)

The Sad Punk said:
Not to take the attention away from the original request, but if there are any other photos from the RaH premiere, could they please be posted? I haven't seen many, and I liked the get up they were in.

Thanks. :)

Well the get ups are pretty much the same here, except that Adam has switched from the good guys to the bad :wink:

u2jtdays.jpg

Everlastinglove said:
Sorry for asking but what means posh???
(looking elegant?)

:yes:

From Wikipedia:

In American English, "posh" is usually used to describe luxury objects; the interior of a Rolls-Royce, for example, might be called posh. In British English, the same meaning for objects and styles holds, but people can also be posh (although not "a posh" as in the original usage), by which it is meant that they display both wealth and "upper class" tastes. Sometimes, there is some implication of ostentation or snobbery in such a description, and it is usually used in a derogatory fashion.In the UK it often refers to people who have a higher social background and associate themselves with members of the upper class or speak according to received pronunciation

Ava79 said:

:yes:

From Wikipedia:

In the UK it often refers to people who have a higher social background and associate themselves with members of the upper class or speak according to received pronunciation

You think that Adam associates himself to the upper class????
:huh:

But I get it now!!! Thanks Ava.

Everlastinglove said:

You think that Adam associates himself to the upper class????
:huh:

But I get it now!!! Thanks Ava.

"they display both wealth and 'upper class tastes.'"

Bono has a Maserati. If that doesn't scream posh I don't know what else does. ;)

U2 are all millionaires, no matter how "down to earth" they are, they're still going to be considered upper class, just how it is with wealth. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom