POP pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CdnBliss

The Fly
Hi Ladies!
I'm doing up some cover art for some boots and I need pics from PopMart. I can't find anything decent on the web. I'm looking for great shots of the stage all lit up...I wanna see all those lights! Any help is greatly appreciate it.

Cheers,
Char

Hey Char!

Check out www.U2photos.com

It's Otto's website and he has some frickin amazing shots in his PopMart archives
smile.gif

------------------
Mirror mirror hanging in the sky, won't you look down to what's happening here below? I stand here singing to the flowers. So very few people really know. I dare a man to say I'm too young, for I'm going to try for the sun.

Seagull, I don't want your wings, I don't want your freedom in a lie.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

hey char. Try www.u2images.com. I will post some of my fave's tomorrow at work!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Unfortunately, most the stage pics I am finding are rather small and don't do the stage set up justice. *sigh*

030042.jpg

escena2.jpg

popmex5.jpg

u2_01.jpg

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 03-24-2002).]

Thanks Bonochick!
I used the one with POP across the screen. I couldn't find anythign that really made the stage stand out....either too small.....not enough light....Otto's aren't sized properly for me to use...lol

Thanks again!

Cheers,
Char

Back
Top Bottom