POP-Mart 10 Years ago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:
cap105.jpg

The highlight of the Popmart tour for me - Las Madres. :wink:

I don't think that I have ever been prouder to be a U2 follower than when U2 (especially Bono) challenged the former dictators of Chile and Argentina to come forward and tell these mothers where were their children? :eyebrow:

I still get chills up my spine when I think of Bono's sincere determination to speak truth to power for these mothers.

Thanks BF for posting all these EXCELLENT pictures. :rockon:

Jamila said:

The highlight of the Popmart tour for me - Las Madres. :wink:

I don't think that I have ever been prouder to be a U2 follower than when U2 (especially Bono) challenged the former dictators of Chile and Argentina to come forward and tell these mothers where were their children? :eyebrow:

I still get chills up my spine when I think of Bono's sincere determination to speak truth to power for these mothers.

Thanks BF for posting all these EXCELLENT pictures. :rockon:

You're welcomed Jamila!! I have the clip to "El pueblo Vencera" somewhere, it is so very touching and Im sure you've heard Bono recite the Mothers of the Disappeard in Spanish..Im like WOW!!:ohmy: The man sounds just LOVELY speaking Spanish :love:

I love Popmart pics! That era was visually amazing! The band was looking so cool and badass and kind of threatning. In some ways it was the most rock n' roll era for me. Kind of Sex Pistols like attitude with a lot more colors, even though Bono was wearing black a lot.
Fucking awesome! :rockon:

Thank you girls! :applaud:

bonopopblueguitarsmall.jpg

aaah that's tiny! :lol:

popbonosings.jpg

if anyone is bored... :hmm: this one would look really nice dewatermarked.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom