Pop Life Live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love all the Pop pics! I used to have a pic of Bono wearing the Bono Man shirt but I lost it when my computer crashed and i was wondering if any of u gals have it. If u could please post it i will luv u forever! LOL Thanx!:yes:

follower said:
Lets celebrate...everyone :D Lets dance some samba!!! :laugh:

188.JPG

Ooh Follower some niceee pics!!! :yes:

Bonogirl I'll keep an eye out for that pic- I'm not at home and dont have easy access to everyone's pics but I'll look soon! :sexywink:

random pop story: In the pool yesterday my cousins had all those noodle thingys, you know what I mean? And a bunch were yellow and I was holding one, sticking my feet against the center of it and it made an arch just like the popmart arch!! Pop in every day life! ;) :lemon: :tongue:

oliveu2cm said:

Ooh Follower some niceee pics!!! :yes:

Bonogirl I'll keep an eye out for that pic- I'm not at home and dont have easy access to everyone's pics but I'll look soon! :sexywink:

random pop story: In the pool yesterday my cousins had all those noodle thingys, you know what I mean? And a bunch were yellow and I was holding one, sticking my feet against the center of it and it made an arch just like the popmart arch!! Pop in every day life! ;) :lemon: :tongue:

LOL :D

Can we have a POP thread every week?:drool: :drool: :drool:

:yes: OOOHHH thanx for looking olive, i really appreciate it and i hope u can find it! funny pop story too! now i'll never look at those noodle things the same way ever again! and i agree w/having a pop thread every week!

Geez, this brings back memories of my first U2 concert!!!! :heart: :heart:
It was so cool seeing Bono come out wearing a white robe, boxing, and Davey Jones...And the vibe was just the most incredible thing.
I saw Larry before the show too. We think he snuck into the stadium in a catering truck for crying out loud. LMAO!
He looked kinda annoyed.
;)

Miss MacPhisto said:
It was so cool seeing Bono come out wearing a white robe, boxing, and Davey Jones...And the vibe was just the most incredible thing.
I saw Larry before the show too. We think he snuck into the stadium in a catering truck for crying out loud. LMAO!
He looked kinda annoyed.
;)

Yeah these pics bring back memories of my POPMart concert experience!!

Larry in a catering truck! LMAO I wonder if he did! :laughing:

Miss MacPhisto said:
He looked kinda annoyed.
;)

oh wow! Poor Larry.. yeah he did have a rough go there during Pop- I guess a few shows he got really mauled walking through the crowds and some girls tried to pull him down and after that he was very jumpy and anxious about that.

larryno.jpg

Last edited:
*Sigh* I wish I had gone to the PopMart shows, I hear they were amazing. But sadly for me, I wasn't a fan yet LOL. I went to my first U2 concert in 2001 in Toronto and that was an incredible experience.....BEST concert I've ever been to

Love this pic of Larry :drool: from the PopMart era

14.jpg

Let the drooling begin!

the_fly2002 said:
*Sigh* I wish I had gone to the PopMart shows, I hear they were amazing. But sadly for me, I wasn't a fan yet LOL. I went to my first U2 concert in 2001 in Toronto and that was an incredible experience.....BEST concert I've ever been to

Love this pic of Larry :drool: from the PopMart era

14.jpg

Let the drooling begin!

That Larry Pic is hot! :drool: :drool:

I LOVE POP!

Back
Top Bottom