Pop Life Live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wertsie said:
My favorite Bono picture from this show (I have it blown up to poster size and framed on my wall!)

attachment.php

:drool: :drool: :drool:

OMG, I have a major weakness for POP Bono! :heart:

Last edited:
[color=royal blue]1. Fishy we are so making a jacket with tear-away sleeves *craft horny*

2. :drool: If anyone has any more pics of Bono in that red shirt I will be your best friend. (That's a good thing.)

3. I have the biggest crush on the bubble pants
[/color]

Attachments

• popbono3.jpg
    popbono3.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 72
:drool: :tongue:

Is this Pop? I dunno.....I'M OUT OF LIVE POP PICS DARN IT

Attachments

• bono21.jpg
    bono21.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 66
Okay, I just can't resist posting more of these!

group19.jpg

group20.jpg

group24.jpg

group25.jpg

*thinks* You know, I have this really cool Popmart poster on my wall, and I don't know if I've seen it online anywhere. I got it at Disc Jockey in 1997. It has the guys against a gold background and Adam is looking down and he has a cigarette behind his ear. hehe...When I was a freshman in college I had that poster on my dorm room wall, and when I moved out of my original room second semester, my old roommate said she missed that poster. Anybody know which one I'm talking about?

YOUSE GUYS ARE KILLIN MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

LOOOOOOVE POP anything.....amazing pics, THANK YOU!!! :heart:

Hey does anyone think that Bono in the pic of him in the police hat...he looks really thin??? Maybe it's just the angle....

*totally kicks self AGAIN for skipping 1990s U2* :mad::scream::sad:

p.s. I just flipped over my U2 calendar, and who do I see but a HUGE picture of EDGE in leather and ADAM!!!! GAH!!! Killin me, man..... :heart: :edge: :adam:

Last edited:
follower said:

AAAHHHHHHHH! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO! MARAVILHA!!!BRASIL!!!

Okay, I?ll calm down now :D

But that was awful nice of you Carrie! :love: :heart: :love:

You're welcome! And congrats!!

BonoBrazil17.JPG

BonoBrazil21.JPG

BonoBrazil18.JPG

WOOHOO!

Last edited:
oliveu2cm said:

You're welcome! And congrats!!

BonoBrazil17.JPG

BonoBrazil21.JPG

BonoBrazil18.JPG

WOOHOO!

Thanks again Carrie, nice girl you are ;)

You know, Saturday afternoon I spent some time listening to my Popmart S?o Paulo bootleg. The concert happened in January 1998, and we had another World Cup ahead that year...Ireland did not qualified for that one, as you know, so I think Bono and the boys chose Brasil to root for.

If you have that bootleg you can hear when Bono said, right before Staring At The Sun " Brasil, ganhem a Copa do Mundo para a Irlanda". He then translated it to Edge, more or less like this: "I just asked Brasil to win the World Cup for Ireland", and they both started laughing .

Well, it didn?t work at that time. But it worked now, 4 years later and I?m confident that Bono and the others might be happy now.

:yes:

A picture of him visiting a samba school, dancing and having fun:

Attachments

• bono no salgueiro 2.jpg
    bono no salgueiro 2.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 49
This is something NicaMom and I kinda created together some time ago...I sent her the scans of pictures from a magazine I have...Bono running in shorts in B?zios near Rio in 1998. NicaMom put them online. Hope it works this time...*crosses fingers*

Attachments

• bono in shorts.jpg
    bono in shorts.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 124
Back
Top Bottom