PoP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And here are some other Pop pics:

33339%3B4%3B23232%7Ffp38%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A5%3B%3D457%3DXROQDF%3E2323279%3B%3A95%3A6ot1lsi

33339%3B4%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A5%3B%3D457%3DXROQDF%3E23232729%3A%3B652ot1lsi

33339%3B4%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A5%3B%3D457%3DXROQDF%3E232326%3A32%3A246ot1lsi

33339%3B4%3B23232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A5%3B%3D457%3DXROQDF%3E232326%3A32%3A7%3A2ot1lsi

33339%3B4%3B23232%7Ffp39%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A5%3B%3D457%3DXROQDF%3E232326666%3B7%3C9ot1lsi

Don't you guys think that Bono looked much younger during the Pop era?
33339%3B4%3B23232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A5%3B%3D457%3DXROQDF%3E2323266685592ot1lsi

nummy nummy pics! *is tempted to send mbi16 a butload of U2 videos so she can make stills out of every gorgeous moment*
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
I love Pop pictures!!!

Here are some capturs from the LNOE video:

25508508POjxiSAOFM_ph.jpg

Aww BONO!!! Giant Lemon thanks for these screen caps!!

------------------
"Rhythm is the sex of music" - Edge

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
And here are some other Pop pics:

Don't you guys think that Bono looked much younger during the Pop era?

YES!!! I think he looked so young and so damn fit during the POP Era!! He was was just HOT!
smile.gif

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

No no no!!
icon30.gif
I know everyone has their own opinions and sees things differently but I just can't understand that. I think he looked so much OLDER and gruff and haggard during Pop. As soon as he shaved that scruffy crap off his face and grew his hair back Bono's looks returned IMO.

BIGsmile006.gif

you guys are great!!! i could kiss you all!!! the video stills are so cool, a special thanks to mbi16, the Adam 'sats stills' are perfect, you captured just the right images!!! he looks so unbelievably gorgeous....*drool* thank you all!

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
She is the dreamer...She's imagination

is it possible to get some Adam stills from Discotheque video... he looks so cute in the sailor suit!

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by NON-POPtart:
No no no!!
icon30.gif
I know everyone has their own opinions and sees things differently but I just can't understand that. I think he looked so much OLDER and gruff and haggard during Pop. As soon as he shaved that scruffy crap off his face and grew his hair back Bono's looks returned IMO.

well, we all have those moments when we cringe at what 'we wore' or 'looked like' at certain times in our life. Sadly, the guys are no exception, though i can't explain Larry, he's always looked good!
biggrin.gif

look at Bono's cute smile though...
28150412DhPlWVfitF_ph.jpg

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by NON-POPtart:
No no no!!
icon30.gif

LMAO I knew this was gonna happen! Now, if your "NON-POPtart" What are you doing in a "POP" thread? Because you've said over and over you hate and can't stand that look, makes no sense that your here in the first place! And you say I'm hung up on the POP thing! Check your SN!
wink.gif

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

More POP...

POPBono46.jpg

POPBono44.jpg

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

more PoP pics!!!
group002.jpg

group003.jpg

group006.gif

pop61.jpg

group027.jpg

i could do this all night!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*

[This message has been edited by sparkys girl (edited 01-11-2002).]

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
more PoP pics!!!

i could do this all night!!!
biggrin.gif

LMAO! Me too, since
frown.gif
have no where to go tonight and I'm sick as a dog!

BRB with more POP pics!
biggrin.gif

my favorite PoPtARt!!!! YUMMY!!!!!
adam004.jpg

sorry to hear you are sick Monica.
frown.gif
hope you feel better soon!
smile.gif

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*

[This message has been edited by sparkys girl (edited 01-11-2002).]

Originally posted by sparkys girl:

sorry to hear you are sick Monica. hope you feel better soon!

smile.gif
Thanks Maria!! I had to go and get some medication....
frown.gif

Anywho, more POP pics

The Shiny Lemon...

LEMON.jpg

BandPOP6.jpg

and a Big POP Bono!

BonoPOP50.jpg

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

How glad am I that you all are homebound on Friday night?

VERY!!!! Wow! I can't believe my eyes! I've never seen so many pop pics in one place!

I've died and gone to Pheaven!

------------------
And your earth moves beneath
Your own dream landscape

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!!

I just thought I'd let you know...

------------------
Oh great ocean
Oh great sea
Run to the ocean
Run to the sea

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!! I LOVE POP!!!!

I just thought I'd let you know...

LOL, pardner! My sentiments exactly!

------------------
And your earth moves beneath
Your own dream landscape

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

AAARRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!
I've come to this thread several times hoping that the cursed red x's would go away but they haven't. Oh well, these pics have probably already been posted and I apologize for duplicates but we really can't have too much POP now, can we?
Let's start with partial U2:
iB81719D6-43AE-467C-ACEF-615E4E35C166.jpg

iD7ABE3C2-350C-4830-8D03-73413D3AF1DD.jpg

i84731E19-A069-4FE1-BF21-C17C111AA7C1.jpg

One of my faves:
i8C421E2B-4BBB-4B3A-BB3F-AD1BADBD09EE.jpg

------------------
I had the loudest mouth. When we formed the group, I was the lead guitar player, singer and songwriter. Nobody talked back at first. But then they talked me out of being lead guitar player and into being the rythm guitar player and into just being the singer. And then they tried to talk me out of being the singer and into being the manager. But I held on to that. Arrogance may have been the reason. - Bono

As a vehicle it has its limitations: it probably wouldn't get you to work and back. But it could make someone a fantastic cocktail bar. - Edge on the lemon

Originally posted by SweetOnU2:
Now, if your "NON-POPtart" What are you doing in a "POP" thread? Because you've said over and over you hate and can't stand that look, makes no sense that your here in the first place!

Agreed. Non-Poptart, please don't barge into threads about a certain look and start critizing other's people's personal tastes. Not everyone can agree with you. Different strokes for different folks.

Ok, a few more...
I love scruffy Bono (well, any Bono actually)
i6AC65847-2B0D-43DC-859A-34DFA25D9A0C.jpg

iEABDCCBF-AFBD-48BC-8FE4-A0967AC23786.jpg

i2550588F-EDE1-48AE-911B-2D6FA38ABAE7.jpg

i27CBC5DD-1328-4D56-9B4B-D827B944CA09.jpg

i3A2751EA-7888-46F8-9639-5D30136F874A.jpg

------------------
I had the loudest mouth. When we formed the group, I was the lead guitar player, singer and songwriter. Nobody talked back at first. But then they talked me out of being lead guitar player and into being the rythm guitar player and into just being the singer. And then they tried to talk me out of being the singer and into being the manager. But I held on to that. Arrogance may have been the reason. - Bono

As a vehicle it has its limitations: it probably wouldn't get you to work and back. But it could make someone a fantastic cocktail bar. - Edge on the lemon

[This message has been edited by numbededge (edited 01-13-2002).]

Originally posted by numbededge:
AAARRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!
I've come to this thread several times hoping that the cursed red x's would go away but they haven't.

Yeah, it looks like Web Shots aka Web Shits is acting up again.
mad.gif
Hopefully the pics will be back soon!

Great pictures, everyone!

Originally posted by SweetOnU2:

LMAO I knew this was gonna happen! Now, if your "NON-POPtart" What are you doing in a "POP" thread? Because you've said over and over you hate and can't stand that look, makes no sense that your here in the first place! And you say I'm hung up on the POP thing! Check your SN!
wink.gif

I have stayed away from the petty arguments that have sprung before concerning Bono's hair/Pop look. But this time I felt I needed to reply.

Exactly, every time someone starts a pop thread the same person/persons come in and start complaining saying how everyone is entitled to their opinions but how much they hate it. Hello, the thread is titled Pop, if you don't like it don't look at it. I can understand making a comment here and there but it gets ridiculous when this happens every single time and with the same person always complaining. We got the idea already!!! Your complaining isn't gonna change our minds cause like you said everyone is entitled to their opinion. No one here is taste police so please this is getting to be really rude and needs to stop.

Thank you

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Originally posted by mbi16:

*thud* holy mother of God!!! *locks herself in refrigerator to cool off* Mamamia!!!!

LOL....I totally agree...that picture is....*Faints*

I have stayed away from the petty arguments that have sprung before concerning Bono's hair/Pop look. But this time I felt I needed to reply.

Exactly, every time someone starts a pop thread the same person/persons come in and start complaining saying how everyone is entitled to their opinions but how much they hate it. Hello, the thread is titled Pop, if you don't like it don't look at it. I can understand making a comment here and there but it gets ridiculous when this happens every single time and with the same person always complaining. We got the idea already!!! Your complaining isn't gonna change our minds cause like you said everyone is entitled to their opinion. No one here is taste police so please this is getting to be really rude and needs to stop.

Thank you

I agree. Believe me I don't want to get in to stupid arguments again, that's why in another thread I said, its about understanding and respecting others opinions. And your right it gets pretty annoying to have these kinds of comments. Seriously its best to stay away when you don't like something. If people in the past has made fun of another look, it hasn't happen lately so lets just be more understanding of others feelings!
wink.gif

We need more pics
wink.gif

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Thank you

I agree. Believe me I don't want to get in to stupid arguments again, that's why in another thread I said, its about understanding and respecting others opinions. And your right it gets pretty annoying to have these kinds of comments. Seriously its best to stay away when you don't like something. If people in the past has made fun of another look, it hasn't happen lately so lets just be more understanding of others feelings!
wink.gif

We need more pics
wink.gif

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Ok, my nose is stuffy I feel like crap and I can't sleep(cause I took a huge long nap earlier LOL) So I scanned some pics...
wink.gif

POPBAnd4.jpg

*Larry is pissed* LOL

POPBAnd5.jpg

POPbono6.jpg

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

POPbono3.jpg

POPbono4.jpg

POPbono1.jpg

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

POPbono7.jpg

POPbono8.jpg

*muuuaaaahhhh* I just want to kiss Bono here! LOL *CUTE* facial expresssion!
smile.gif

POPlarry1.jpg

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Yea, Edge called me ... demanding a post all to himself! lol

POPedge1.jpg

POPBAnd2.jpg

------------------