Poor The Edge!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Summer~Rain

The Fly
Look at this cute guy with his gorgeous eyes and a cute little curl coming out of his beanie!

edgecar2.jpg

While he was at the charity fashion show, his car, a vintage green Mercedes, was towed away for being illegally parked!

edgecar01.jpg

edgecar02.jpg

edgecar03.jpg

Poor baby. How could they do him that way? Don't they know who he is or are they trying to make an example of him? They could have at least told him to move it first.

edgecar04.jpg

------------------
When you stop taking chances and stay where you sit you won't live any longer but it'll feel like it!

Poor Edge!

But there's always a seat for him on the Discoboos
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Now America looks smart and, dare I say it, sexy again." ~ Bono, 2000

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

The guy in the pic is named Simon Carmondy, whoever that is. He's not bad, but Edge is a knockout! Look at this face!

edgecar05.jpg

------------------
When you stop taking chances and stay where you sit you won't live any longer but it'll feel like it!

Aw-poor Edge!! Sweet car he has there

Thanks for posting these!

icon26.gif
@ those Edge pics-especially the last one-wow

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 03-24-2002).]

Ahh, that's the same pic, Gina.

But that's okay- Double the Edge, Double the Fun!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Now America looks smart and, dare I say it, sexy again." ~ Bono, 2000

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

I. WANT. THAT. CAR.
That is my faaavorite color in the entire galaxy.
and I hope he didn't let Bono drive him home!

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

OMG! HE'S SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor baby got his car towed...wow, that's one heck of a monstrous towing machine...we just use big pick up trucks over here...

great pics, gosh, he just gets better and better...

awwww- love the curl!!

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Awwwwwwwwwww Poor Edge!!!!! He looks bloody adorable tho hehe
biggrin.gif

My cousin's friend has the exact same Mercedes except his is blue....Next time Edge should go valet parking LOL
biggrin.gif

Ha ha. Poor Edgie.

But here's a better question: does showbiz Ireland assign people to just stand out in the parking lot and watch U2's cars. How did they know that was going to happen? Were they just hanging out in the parking lot waiting for something? Weird.

------------------
Who's gonna ride your wild horses?

Won't you kiss me on that MIDNIGHT STREET, sweep me OFF MY FEET, singing 'ain't this life SO SWEET?' -David Gray

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

I'm guessing that the photographers just wait outside for celebrities to leave and such mc. But the bastards could've told someone instead of standing their snapping pics, y'know? Damn straight I'm right.

but more importantly:
Dizaaamn those pics are incredibly cuuute!
(((Edgie))) Feck his car is cool!

Back
Top Bottom