Poor Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i didnt mean to post this in here i was gona post it because of a pic i saw but i accidently did this..how do i delete it.and yes Edge is my hero!:sad:

EdgeNBono said:
i didnt mean to post this in here i was gona post it because of a pic i saw but i accidently did this..how do i delete it.and yes Edge is my hero!:sad:

:hug: that's okay

Once in college, I posted "test 1234" in a forum intending to preview it to make sure my posts would work . . . well, it went through :reject: I was so embarassed I don't think I ever went back to post. It did start an interesting thread though :lol:

Aw, why's Adam always the one to blame, it was Larry.

I dunno, Larry actually intimidates me, out of the 4 of them. I almost got to talk to Bono. Edge sure I could say hi, we could rant about Los Angeles traffic, Adam, he'd be interesting to talk to, Larry, er, "hi", *runs.*

Last edited:
A woman in payroll at my work once sent an email complaining that someone had thrown out her lunch and washed her tupperware container .

She intended to send the email to her little payroll subteam. Instead she sent it to all of Human Resources - ie Safety, Equity, Industrial Relations, Training, New Appointments, System support...............

:lmao:

k..i feel good now..i didnt mean to do this..i meant to post this because of a group pic i saw & Edge actually did look scared..but i dont remember what pic it was

Back
Top Bottom