Poll: Suit Or Leather???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dsmith2904 said:
I'm all for leather, it's lovely, don't get me wrong, but there's something so sexy and dashing about a man in a suit. It's just very adult and pulled together, and then underneath is all that little boy badness as well, makes for a great package.

I hate 'pulled together adults' which is why I love rock stars and leather! Not only do I not like the look of suits I hate the entire philosophy behind society forcing men to wear them before you matter in the world. The suit is a symbol of the ball and chain that takes away freedom and forces conformity. Leather is the in your face, I don't care what you think I'm still better than you statement and that rocks! Leather is not only better looking it's cooler!

Tabby said:

I hate 'pulled together adults' which is why I love rock stars and leather! Not only do I not like the look of suits I hate the entire philosophy behind society forcing men to wear them before you matter in the world. The suit is a symbol of the ball and chain that takes away freedom and forces conformity. Leather is the in your face, I don't care what you think I'm still better than you statement and that rocks! Leather is not only better looking it's cooler!

I have zero problem with leather, I have an insane fondness for hot guys in leather pants, but I also truly dig a guy in a suit. Both work, both are sexy as far as I'm concerned.

Some hot guys in suits...

l_365907.jpg

OU016216.JPG

NM000613.JPG

OU006715.JPG

The ultimate...
AR012379.JPG

Leather. Guys in suits who wear ties and colonge are so unsexy to me because they remind me of my father and my grandfather:no: I cannot be turned on by that image, it's physically impossible to me.

It's got to be leather. After seeing the vid for The Fly, there was no question. Leather IS skin... that's why it's so sexy. Skin on skin...

For me, a hot guy is hot no matter what he wears :D

W/ a suit and tie, it makes me think of taking that tie off...:eek: :eek: :mac:

Just looking at those pics d smith posted..:drool:

We all have our own taste and preferences

FallingStar said:
:hmm: No leather. No suit. No fig leaf. :mac:

But if I had to chose: Achtung Baby-leather :drool:
bo-ab20.jpg

:combust:

Purr-fect! Ouch, ouch , ouch, he's so Zoo-exy it hurts!

But I have to agree with Gina, he looks hot no matter what.

And U2SavesTheWorld, I love your little dancing guy! :lol: Is that James Brown?

Not necessarily to our dismay.........the right clothes (the ones we prefer to see) helps make them look so damn good, uh.........:censored: :censored: :drool: :evil: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom