Poll: Larry's hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which Larry hairdo would you like best?

• I like it just like it is

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • I'd love to see him have it like the UF days

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • I wish it was longer and fluffy like the early days

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • I'd love it like he had it in the ZOOTV days, longer and slicked back!

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • His hair is too long, he should shave it bald

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for the longer, sleeked back style of the Zoo Era... because he looked great and that way I can just picture him coming out of the bathroom with strands of just-washed hair falling around his face! And the facial hair wouldn't hurt either... :drool:

i liked it during Popmart when it was a bit longer than it is now and spiky :drool: :larry:

la-pop02.jpg

larry43.jpg

i also like pop.......but there isn't that much of a difference, and hair isn't all that important......

my favorite is the UF fire hair, followed by pop era hair :drool:. Boy era hair was cute, but would look silly on a man his age. I agree that his current hair is too short. Unlike most people I'm not very fond of the zoo era slicked back style and facial hair. It is probably my least favorite look for him, after the strange mulletish hair he had for a little while in the October days. Shave it bald? NO!!!!!!!!!!! I would cry if he did that :sad:

He should shave it off. That would surprise the whole world so nobody would care if it looked bad.

Sweet Tart said:
i liked it during Popmart when it was a bit longer than it is now and spiky :drool: :larry:

Me too but this wasn't an option so I won't vote.

*wonders if this thread will get closed like every other thread talking about Bono's hair.

Larry has looked gorgeous since day 1...So he's been perfect and his hair has been perfect...although it has looked the same throughout alot of years...But I love the way he has it now...He's just a hot and sexy mofo GROWL!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

I :heart: Zoo TV Larry!!! I miss the long hair and some stubble. :laugh:

Oh, I was just watching the boot video of Zoo TV Chicago and was surprised that Larry sang the last lines of "Angel Of Harlem". So adorable! He had his head bowed down most of the time...in embarassment. He looked even cuter. :love:

I'd love to see him grow it out at least some. If you can see a person's head through their hair it's way too short. I loved his ZOO TV look but I voted for my favorite, the early days! His face looked so much cuter with his hair like that IMO.

oliveu2cm said:

Me too but this wasn't an option so I won't vote.

Sorry, it was no slight to Pop, I just didn't personally see any difference between Pop and ATYCLB Larry, guess I missed something. I also didn't have a category for JT because I thought it looked like current Larry's hair, or War because it looked like UF to me.

Foadie, what did you vote for?;)

Back
Top Bottom