Poll: Edge's Beanie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Poll: Edge's beanie

• YAY!

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • NAY

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Yes in concert but not at some events

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • It's his head he can do what he wants

Votes: 32 62.7%

• Total voters
It seems some of you do not like the beanie. I love it! I think's cute and it gives him the look of having a full head of dark hair (which I wish he had)

I am pro-beanie but I wanted to take a vote here and see who agrees. I hope this is not a controversial subject like hair. If it is I'm sorry just ignore it. If not please vote.

[color=royal blue]Nothing against the beanie.

Just...at yer wedding? I dunno......

Although I'll be the one wearing boots at my wedding, so.....
[/color]

I've always been partial to the doo-rag, as well.

Anyway, in keeping with Morleigh's faith tradition, some head covering would have been appropriate anyway, so why not the beanie?

Who knows?????? Maybe the beanie turns Morleigh on and that's the reason why he wears it always...... :D

Well, all of the bridal magazines keep tellin' me that the bride should wear what makes her feel and look good. I think the same goes for the groom. It's your day, and you should do what feels right for you.

Bonochick said:
Well, all of the bridal magazines keep tellin' me that the bride should wear what makes her feel and look good. I think the same goes for the groom. It's your day, and you should do what feels right for you.

Well said! *applause* :yes:

I voted it's his head and he can do what he wants. If that means wearing a little hat to his wedding, that's his deal. Same w/ Bono and that fugly suit-tie-shirt ensemble! (<-- which I actually enjoyed more than I should have)

Whatever floats yer boat....

pirate.gif

Last edited:
Bonochick said:

what bonochick said!

of course, i luv the cowboy hat too! :drool: :drool:

I think Edge can put on his head whatever he wants and feels comfortable with. I don't think Morleigh has problems with his head wear!:p :p

FallingStar said:
Who knows?????? Maybe the beanie turns Morleigh on and that's the reason why he wears it always...... :D

LOL! Much like Bono's weakness for belly dancers, perhaps Morleigh has a weakness for beanies!

Do you think Edgie sleeps with the beanie on? :D

Giant Lemon said:
Do you think Edgie sleeps with the beanie on? :D

Well.....if it turns Moreligh on.... :lol: okay, that joke starts getting boring......
I don't think so. I'd imagine that he also doesn't wear it at home in his house where there are no reporters. But I really don't think at night......he'd have to wash his hair daily when sleeping with his beanie on.....

adamswildhoney said:
:lol: Maybe he wears it because he knows thats the way the fans will reconize him!

Probably you are right! Without the beanie no fan would guess that this is The Edge. They'd go like: "You want to be The Edge of U2?! Fuck off, man!" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom