Poland- U2 in da house-impressions and some photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a72feb5b.jpg

"Edge's birthday is still a month away.

you could have sung for bono's girl Eve, she's having her fourteenth b-day tomorrow if I'm not mistaken."??

....probably singing happy b'day for mccauley. a friend of bono's who was in the audience ("maccauley's in the house")..........

Thank you for the pictures! I was there! It was wonderful night! Magical! I will never forget it! It was so emotional night! Very moving and a few times it brought tears in my eyes. I didn't believe that we could manage the polish flag thing, but we did! It was so great! Bono was really surprised and moved! I will never forget his face when he saw it!

Bacedge said:
"Edge's birthday is still a month away.

you could have sung for bono's girl Eve, she's having her fourteenth b-day tomorrow if I'm not mistaken."??

....probably singing happy b'day for mccauley. a friend of bono's who was in the audience ("maccauley's in the house")..........
Yes, I think Bono said it is for Maccauley. I'm very sorry, but who is he?

hej I was there too!:wave:
The show was amazing.We had trouble finding the stadium after a 14 hour drive from croatia but it was sooooo worth it!I had a pretty good view of larry's and adam's arses :drool:

here are my pics:

DSCF0765.jpg

DSCF0754.jpg

DSCF0757.jpg

DSCF0766.jpg

crop0760.bmp

crop0768.bmp

oh yeah...I saw the beachball! my friend and i started laughing!
It was great because I felt like there was at least one crazy PLEBAn out there!

Last edited:
arhitetka said:
hej I was there too!:wave:
The show was amazing.We had trouble finding the stadium after a 14 hour drive from croatia but it was sooooo worth it!I had a pretty good view of larry's and adam's arses :drool:

:drool: :wink:

Thanks for the pics, too... lucky you and Nenril! You deserve it after the effort!
:D

And I was there too!!!!

What a night, what a show :wave:

Everything was fantastic, and I still have tears in my eyes, when I think about it

Great pics, thank you very much:wink:

Back
Top Bottom