poetic fridays

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

uvie

The Fly
well everyone it is friday and i for one, am very very happy indeed!
how was everyone's week?
stress?
joy?
inspiration?
fun?
a little of everything?
speak to me!

Hey, Uvie

For me this was a difficult week.

I'm having problems in the relationship with my lover and also, my cousin's newborn died...

But in the other hand, I got the opportunity to buy a a terrain to in the future, build a house for myself...
smile.gif

Hope everyone's week was better than mine

------------------
*~"Bono's Pupeteer"~*

*And if the mountain should crumble
Or disappear into the sea
Not a tear
No, not I...*

Hey Uvie! My week was pretty cool! I turned in a summary on Muslim religious rituals to a high representitive at Greenpeace, and he loved it! (I work as a rep for the Peace Corps) Yay! Then I went trick-or-treating (yes i still do) and celebrated Larry's b-day! So I had a good week...sorry yours wasn't so good Ana. Hope things get better.

------------------
God Bless America and my city, NYC!

Happy Birthday to my bedmate, Larry! Keep poppin them buttons!

"You begin to feel like a fish bowl. You get some girls who just stare, never come near, never speak. Weird."

Larry, 1987

I have had a crap week. I have been out of work all week due to freekin kidney stones, which by the way, if you have never had them, they hurt like hell! I have had 2 surgeries in 1 yr. one for my gallbladder and recently for my appendix, so the kidney stones are not a welcome at all! All of this crap and I am only 26!
mad.gif

Anyway, PLEBA has provided me a great outlet for escape from my pain. I really appreciate the humor on here and I really love the fact that there are other U2 fans that love them as much if not more than I do....
smile.gif

Keep the laughs coming!

Great hearing you had a good week , Foadie
MsVelvetDress: Man, you have had 2 surgery's in a year? WOW , baby, I see your health is weak
frown.gif
*hugs*

Here's a little something for all of you:
topofthepopsband3.jpg

------------------
*~"Bono's Pupeteer"~*

*And if the mountain should crumble
Or disappear into the sea
Not a tear
No, not I...*

Originally posted by Ana:
Great hearing you had a good week , Foadie
MsVelvetDress: Man, you have had 2 surgery's in a year? WOW , baby, I see your health is weak
frown.gif
*hugs*

Here's a little something for all of you:
topofthepopsband3.jpg

thanks! It's just bad luck that I am having. thank God my problems are not life threating!
smile.gif

A little of everything for me...

Stressfull week at work...busy busy busy...and getting things ready for my trip this weekend...

Joyful 'cause now the week is over and I'm going to Austin tomorrow and get to see U2 on Monday!!! I have vacation days on Monday and Tuesday!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Gotta go pack...

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

www.geocities.com/u2_celebrate/u2_celebration.html

Originally posted by ABEL:
A little of everything for me...

Stressfull week at work...busy busy busy...and getting things ready for my trip this weekend...

Joyful 'cause now the week is over and I'm going to Austin tomorrow and get to see U2 on Monday!!! I have vacation days on Monday and Tuesday!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Gotta go pack...

YAY!! Have fun...
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom