PMS Sucks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SHE IS RAGING...

SHE IS RAGING....
and SHE IS CRAMPING!!!! OOWWWWWWW!!! ARGH ARGH!!! GRRRR! Where is Edge's tranquilizer gun when I need it????
mad.gif
mad.gif
Sometimes I HATE being a woman!!! *curses Eve and that STUPID APPLE*

laurinha, I'm so sorry about your little story, I know the feeling! So listen to this: when I was 13 and going to the school that my dad was {{{shudder}}} a guideance counselor at, I got my first one as well...my mom came to pick us both up at about 5 PM...I whispered to her what had occurred, cos I was kinda excited, I knew it was part of becoming a woman, blah blah blah....so what does she do?? SHE TELLS MY DAD RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!!!! *screams, cries and tries to run away but can't*

I was so fekking mortified, I can't even begin to tell you...and to this very day, it still makes me squinch up inside....sometimes my mom wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, knowatimean???

gawd....like being 13 and a dorky awkward teenager isn't bad enough for a girl....I couldn't look my dad in the eye for like, weeks afterward...

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YA MEAN, DISCO!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

LOL, the diff is that neither one of my parents know that i am a "big girl" yet.
This period thinggie is so embarassing, I mean, I feel so bad when I think that I am not a lil girl anylonger...
Odd feeling, but I can't help it
frown.gif
And grrrrrrrr, this make me realize ; women are sooo superior to men! I mean, we must pop kids out, have terribles cramps in each month of the year, and be so damn sensitive!! Not fair at all!!!!

*subscribes her self into a feminist comunity*

Still, men are soooo bloody yum yummy
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Life is short...so is Bono! Both of them are delicious, though

Back
Top Bottom