PLEBAns--Which shows are you attending?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going to.....
San Diego, Denver, Chicago and Dublin.
That's first leg - I hope to hit more on the third leg!

And I hope everyone going to the Chicago shows will come to the U2Midwest party on the 8th!

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got 2 GA tix for the 2nd Manchester night!!!!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I seriously can't believe my luck after getting miles away seats for Glasgow!!!!!!!! Me happy? You bet!!!!!!!!!!! Yeeha!!!

Bono, here i come!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: Bite me!! :bono: :evil: .............................roll with me too, if ya like!

:ohmy:

susanp6 said:

I seriously can't believe my luck after getting miles away seats for Glasgow!!!!!!!! Me happy? You bet!!!!!!!!!!! Yeeha!!!

Bono, here i come!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: Bite me!! :bono: :evil: .............................roll with me too, if ya like!

:yes: combust: ...me too...me too..

susanp6 said:

:ohmy:

So glad for you. Shame i din't have a spare for Dublin

Swandiver and I are old enough to be grannies, but no such luck yet. :lol: Starsgoblue, I'm older than your mom. Some of us old chicks still rock, just a little slower!

starsgoblue said:
I've actually fretted about the possibilty of actually meeting him and in a moment of sheer panic and nervousness calling him "Bow-no" :|

:laugh:

:yikes: One more thing to worry about.:crazy:

starsgoblue said:
I've actually fretted about the possibilty of actually meeting him and in a moment of sheer panic and nervousness calling him "Bow-no" :|

:laugh:

:lmao:

eep said:
I'm going to.....
San Diego, Denver, Chicago and Dublin.
That's first leg - I hope to hit more on the third leg!

And I hope everyone going to the Chicago shows will come to the U2Midwest party on the 8th!

eef, i'll be in chicago for the shows on the 7th, 9th, and 10th, so a party on the 8th would be great. Where are the details? I assume somewhere on the "Gatherings" thread?

starsgoblue said:
Oooh Ruffian! I'll be there on the 9th and 10th...we should meet up for sure!! :hyper:

I would love to meet up with ya'll. i'll be at the 9th, 10th and 12th shows. Starsgoblue what hotel did you end up getting?

I'm debating on Essex Inn or Congress Plaza Hotel.

starsgoblue said:
My 'sponsor' :wink: ended getting a room at The Marriot....and kicked himself when he saw how much cheaper it was at Congress Plaza...

Hotel....*winces* That's my task for the weekend. I still haven't done that yet. :reject:

starsgoblue said:
I'd get on that quickly girls.

(cracks the whip)

I know, I know. I was going to do it last weekend, but at the last minute I went to Orlando instead. Oops.

Back
Top Bottom