PLEBAns--Which shows are you attending?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
Hey MrsDarcy! - Glad someone gets the Joke, finally!!

Was beginning to worry that i'd offended everyone, there!!

I suppose if your not from Britain, you won't get it??? :wink:

:wave:

I think people must have got it now, I hope so hehe.
I love minds as immature and gutter-like as mine.....I'm in the right place then?:hyper:

I'm going to
Manchester
London (both shows)
Glasgow
Dublin (both shows)
Cardiff

GA 's for all of them so look out Bono I will get you!!:wink:

And anywhere else we can get hold of tickets for maybe July/Aug!!

I am SO envious of you Bono's Tart! Is it ok if i admit that!

And you are going to Glasgow too!! Woo-hoo! :rockon:

seats for me, unfortunately! But i will be hoping some extra tix get released nearer to the gig, as i'm so desperate to be at the front! :yes: Me wants front! Btw, i read what you said about not being able to describe stories of meeting the band because of bitchy remarks :madspit:

I, for one would love to read ANY of your stories!

I am always envious, of course of any new encounter a fan has with Bono, but hey, i'm still happy for them&want to know all about it! So don't hold back on ever giving me all the details! :up:

wow. . . i click on the thread to see if i can meet a nice PLEBA girl at the Anaheim 1 show, and all i get is talk about Bono's lucky charms and women's fannys. :confused:

i'd like to call myself a PLEBA guy, but this kind of stuff gets me every time.

ruffian said:

I hope I see the others of you in Chicago--Miss Becky, maybe it will be our night on stage (or we'll see who can elbow who out of the way ;)). If you're interested in a get-together or just some in-line socializing, PM me. Would love to see the PLEBA sisterhood in full force--and maybe we can coordinate some signs...

I can't PM...I'm not a premium member. I'd love to meet other Interlanders while waiting in the GA line. :wink: I need to get my butt over to the tour forums and see if there are any get-togethers planned...

discothequeLP said:
wow. . . i click on the thread to see if i can meet a nice PLEBA girl at the Anaheim 1 show, and all i get is talk about Bono's lucky charms and women's fannys. :confused:

i'd like to call myself a PLEBA guy, but this kind of stuff gets me every time.

I really hate seeing things like this. Please try to stay on topic in threads here.

ruffian said:
So it looks like the sign thing is settled with "Take this Mouth" being the winner (yay!) :applaud:

What shows on the first leg will PLEBAns be attending? Who will be in GA? Any plans to meet up with other PLEBAns at those shows? We have a great group getting together in San Diego. Any others of you want to come out of the woodwork and make some signs?

I'll be at both shows in San Diego (seated the first show, section LL24, GA for the second) and two shows in Chicago, 5/7 and 5/9--both GA. I'm trying for the 3rd show given that it is Bono's birthday--can't miss that!

Well, I've been talking to someone on here and so we are going to the 5/9 and 5/10 Chicago show. I already had a ticket to the 5/10 show but I am holding off selling this ticket because the person bought tickets from ebay...:huh: I just want to be on the safe side. We are desperately trying for the 5/7 show at the moment. I am also going to 5/24 and 5/26 show in Boston. Woohoo! If anyone is going to be in Chicago do you all want to meet up? I am going to the Hard Rock party on the 8th. Let me know! :)

Last edited:
Re: Re: PLEBAns--Which shows are you attending?

U2Girl1978 said:

Well, I've been talking to someone on here and so we are going to the 5/9 and 5/10 Chicago show. I already had a ticket to the 5/10 show but I am holding off selling this ticket because the person bought tickets from ebay...:huh: I just want to be on the safe side. We are desperately trying for the 5/7 show at the moment. I am also going to 5/24 and 5/26 show in Boston. Woohoo! If anyone is going to be in Chicago do you all want to meet up? I am going to the Hard Rock party on the 8th. Let me know! :)

:wave: what kind of party at Hard Rock on the 8th? Would love to hear about it :) I'm sorry for people who don't have tickets--I know it is frustrating and brings up bad memories of the presale...

miss becky said:

I can't PM...I'm not a premium member. I'd love to meet other Interlanders while waiting in the GA line. :wink: I need to get my butt over to the tour forums and see if there are any get-togethers planned...

Becky and any other non-premium members who'd like to get together in Chicago, feel free to email me: ruffian@u2email.com. If we don't plan a formal get-together, maybe we can just chat in the GA line :)

Jam Jar said:
I'm going to the first Philadelphia show (kinda sucky seats, but eh) and the May 17th East Rutherford show- ga tickets ^____^

Yay! See ya May 17th! Didnt get GA though...Sec 120...Row 11

Anyone going to the first two Chicago shows interested in meeting up, please PM me or e-mail me! I'll be in Chicago Friday May 6 - Monday May 9 and in the GA line for the May 9 show. I'm planning on going to the Shedd Aquarium at some point. Anyone wanna join? Also, I MUST go shopping! Someone needs to come b/c my bf always wants to take me shopping, but he gets sick of it after an hour.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Anyone going to the first two Chicago shows interested in meeting up, please PM me or e-mail me! I'll be in Chicago Friday May 6 - Monday May 9 and in the GA line for the May 9 show. I'm planning on going to the Shedd Aquarium at some point. Anyone wanna join? Also, I MUST go shopping! Someone needs to come b/c my bf always wants to take me shopping, but he gets sick of it after an hour.

LivLuv I would definitely love to meet up with you! I am meeting up with someone else from here. Anyone who is going to chicago should definitely go to the Hard Rock Cafe or meet up. I am so excited! :D

it appears quite a few people are going to be at the Chicago shows - should make for a great concert (or concerts - I'm going to the first 3:reject: )
:hyper:

nurse chrissi said:
it appears quite a few people are going to be at the Chicago shows - should make for a great concert (or concerts - I'm going to the first 3:reject: )
:hyper:

Woohoo! Very awesome. Who is bringing a pleba sign? We should all help each other try to get on stage.. :lol:

I'm going to Bono's birthday show and the first Philly show! :dance:

No GAs for either though, if you know someone who is selling, please let me know!

I've got GA for the first Chicago show. So far I'm planning to bring a sign...but I haven't told my mom yet and she might draw the line at that. So don't count on me for a sign just yet. But I'm working on it!

I'm going to the first Dublin show (GA) and the second Amsterdam show (GA as well). And hopefully if there is a third leg I'll go to Miami (if the radio station that I've won the price with manages to arrange it).

Back
Top Bottom