PLEBAns--Which shows are you attending?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
" I woke up this morning and thought...there was something I was going to do...and I think it was you"

:D :drool:

Keep smiling sweetheart, soon winter will be gone, and Bono will be here - and things are gonna be hot, Hot, HOT!
:hug:

:hug: I can't wait. It's gonna drive me crazy. But when May comes I am determined to get up on stage! :crazy:

VintagePunk said:
Bri,

Did you say you know someone with a code? I'm using mine to try to get GA's for one show, but for the general sales, I'm betting the chances of GA's will be slim to none. Although if you're buying in the general sales, keep trying. I've heard that the ACC is booked for 4 shows, and that the other two will be added as the first sell out. I've researched this VERY well.

Wow...you sure know more than I do! :hug:
I can never keep up with all the rumours. As for the code..I might...we'll have to see.
4 shows in TO? ooOOo! Also...my hopes aren't up yet, but thanks to a rather random convo with my mom oday..there is some prospect of maybe possibly lookin at an Ottawa show too :eek: :hyper:

VintagePunk said:
Bri,

Did you say you know someone with a code? I'm using mine to try to get GA's for one show, but for the general sales, I'm betting the chances of GA's will be slim to none. Although if you're buying in the general sales, keep trying. I've heard that the ACC is booked for 4 shows, and that the other two will be added as the first sell out. I've researched this VERY well.

I am pretty confident there will be 2 more shows added in Toronto (not that I know anything, but hell they fit!)

I am praying for one the Friday or even better, Saturday!

I will be watching ticketmaster like a hawk the day that show goes on sale.... :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Wow...you sure know more than I do! :hug:
I can never keep up with all the rumours. As for the code..I might...we'll have to see.
4 shows in TO? ooOOo! Also...my hopes aren't up yet, but thanks to a rather random convo with my mom oday..there is some prospect of maybe possibly lookin at an Ottawa show too :eek: :hyper:

I saw!! :) Which show are you planning on going for? We'll have to compare notes, and try for the same one(s). I'm gonna try for Buffalo, too. Thank goodness they just upped my credit card limit. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I saw!! :) Which show are you planning on going for? We'll have to compare notes, and try for the same one(s). I'm gonna try for Buffalo, too. Thank goodness they just upped my credit card limit. :lol:

Ah..you've been lurkin then? :hug:

Umm...the one I can get tix for? :huh:

I actually don't even know Ottawa's dates...time to go look....

Yeah, I've been peeking in every once in a while, while I've been working on a psych/stats assignment in Excel...blah. I think Ottawa's later. You should try for at least one in Toronto, even if you do go to Ottawa!

Oh, it gets much worse. After this, I have to import the data into SPSS, a stats program, and do all sorts of freaky stuff in order to analyse it. :crazy:

And that's about as far o/t as a person could possibly get. :lol: Should move to another thread...

I'm very much a PLEBA lurker but I gotta tell ya about my masterplan for the tour! :hyper:
I plan on going to Chicago..either May 10th or 12th show, Milwaukee on Sept. 25th and then I'm going to attempt to fly to New York for the October 8th show because its on my damn birthday!! :yes: :dancing: Can you think of a better gift than that? I think not! hehe

Oh yeah, i'm trying for all GA's for all the shows. :dance:

Last edited:
Miroslava said:

I am pretty confident there will be 2 more shows added in Toronto (not that I know anything, but hell they fit!)

I am praying for one the Friday or even better, Saturday!

I will be watching ticketmaster like a hawk the day that show goes on sale.... :wink:

You're coming to Toronto too?? Cool!! :)

Okay, a part of me was worried that after the Prop presales, there would be no GA tickets left for U2.com members, but I just logged on to TM for a test run. I tried for Philly at about 2 minutes after 10, and within 30 seconds had two GAs. I didn't complete the sale, though.
I actually have faith that this might work next week!! :hyper:

I totally LOVE those guys for caring about us, and fixing things.

Update - I also just tried NY-MSG at about 10:18. The first time, I requested GA's and it came back "no tickets available." Next, I just put best available to see what would come back. The tix that came up that time were GA's.

Okay, now I'm going to stop screwing around before I do something stupid, and lose my code. :lol:

Last edited:
Hi Badgrrl77! I lurked here for a good long while before i joined in&i'm so glad i did! It's been quite a thrill! :wink:

That would be so great for you to go on your birthday!

Not poss for me as my b/day is next week, so there wouldn't even be any on the day. If only!

I am going to 2 shows, though! One is GA, one is crappy seats but i don't care 'cos i get to be up close for one anyway!

Welcome to PLEBA all newbies! :wave:

Top deck, mid-arena, Chicago, 5/9 with my sister .... section by stage, row 13 Tampa 11/16 with my daughter.

I'm still reeling from the shock of jumping at the big $ tickets ...:shocked: Way too many expenses going on now, but I couldn't help myself!!! This will be birthday & Christmas present for both of us this year ....

But I don't dare tell my husband. :yikes:

VintagePunk said:

You're coming to Toronto too?? Cool!! :)

Well, I'm only going for sure if there is a Saturday show added, possibly if a Friday show gets added... I am looking for another job, and can't commit to all these vacation days quite yet... imagine: Hi, I would love your job, but you have to give me all these days off cause I am off to see U2... :| :wink:

So for now:

Definite:
4/20: Denver
5/7: Chicago
6/24: Dublin
6/25: dublin

Definite (provided I get tickets)
10/24: Detroit
Not sure of date... Cleveland

Crossing my fingers for Detroit 2 and Toronto on a saturday! :wink:

Miroslava said:

I am looking for another job, and can't commit to all these vacation days quite yet... imagine: Hi, I would love your job, but you have to give me all these days off cause I am off to see U2... :| :wink:

I am totally in the same position - my school is wrapping up, and I plan on taking a year or two off before grad school, so I need to find a job by early summer. Call me overly optimistic/delusional (or maybe both), but I'm buying all the TO/Buffalo tickets I can, and hoping it'll all work itself out. Failing that, I'll have to give your "days off for U2" speech to potential employers. I'm sure they'll be impressed, and falling all over themselves to hire me. :lol:

I know this is not quite the appropriate thread for this, but was just wondering, with some U2.com members getting their codes re-activated (even though they have used them before), is there any one out there with a reactivated code that will not be using it?

I like PLEBA because we all seem to take care of each other, so what better way to show you care than sharing the love :wink:

If anyone with a reactivated code is perhaps considering going to Cleveland or Detroit GA but cannot afford their ticket quite yet, I would be willing to buy 2 (one for myself, one for the gracious code donor and carry the cost of your ticket until you could afford to pay me back)

Yes, I know I am cheeky, but just in case spamthisaccount (at) comcast.net. :wink:

I was just wondering, if you wanted 2 GA tickets for a show, plus 2 Front row/First floor tickets, is there any way to get both of these in the presale using your code? I know that the U2 website says,
U2.com-- General admission floor tickets remain $49.50 (plus applicable service fees) and are limited to 2 per person. Additional reserved seat tickets prices vary according to market. There is an 8 ticket limit per person with a maximum purchase of 2 general admission floor tickets.
The thing is that I don't understand the wording. I am asking because I need to pick up 2 front row/first floor tickets for someone, but I also want 2 GA tickets for myself. I figure I would have a much better chance if I could buy both during the presale. I would really appreciate any information you might have on this matter.

clementine_rose said:
I was just wondering, if you wanted 2 GA tickets for a show, plus 2 Front row/First floor tickets, is there any way to get both of these in the presale using your code? I know that the U2 website says, The thing is that I don't understand the wording. I am asking because I need to pick up 2 front row/first floor tickets for someone, but I also want 2 GA tickets for myself. I figure I would have a much better chance if I could buy both during the presale. I would really appreciate any information you might have on this matter.

Nope, not through presale (unless you have 2 codes). Unfortunately, there is no shopping basket where you can say, I want 2 of this type and 2 of this other type of seat... So, you have to make a decision as to which ones are more important for you and buy those via presale and just hope that you get the other 2 in the general sale.

BTW: Still accepting code donations :wink: :wink: :wink:

One of my sister's co-workers paged her today to tell her, "Oh, I heard that U2 are playing Tampa and you should tell your sister because I know she likes them . . . "

My sister said, "Oh don't worry, she knows!" :lol:

How sad is it when people you don't even know are paging your relatives because word has gotten out about your U2 obsession :reject:

Wish me luck...I'm trying for GA to Atlanta this Saturday (I already used my code for the first leg). And if everything goes well, I may be going to Cleveland and Miami, too. :hyper: :hyper:

Good luck! I'm also trying for Cleveland on Saturday, along with Dallas, Houston and Philly 2. :yikes: I need a second job .

Back
Top Bottom