PLEBAns in Montreal!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultraviolet299

Acrobat
K girls,
who's comming to mtl, and what will u be wearing? Anything out of the ordinary? Oh, and what time should we expect ur gracious arrivals at?

see ya soon!
biggrin.gif

I'm going to decide what to wear sometime soon... but it's not going to be something out of the ordinary.

Don't know when we'll get there... all I know that is I'll be there bright and early!!!

I don't know what to wear, I think I wont know until Friday, I keep changing my mind!

Me and my friend will get there around lunch time, hope to see you girls!

------------------
"The goal is elevation"
"Midnight is when the day begins"

[This message has been edited by Stafana (edited 10-10-2001).]

I thought to wear the same thing... but maybe it would be boring.

One of my friends told me:"If he does remember you, I think he'll remember your face more than your clothes".

Maybe she's right... what do you all think?

I think that he might notice your clothes, than remember your face...! who knows
smile.gif

------------------
"The goal is elevation"

Originally posted by ultraviolet299:
hey no fair! we gotta "share" the bono love
smile.gif

I totally agree with that!!!!! let's share!

------------------
"The goal is elevation"

Hey Mel dont say that!!! Anything can happen!!!!!
I'm curious: how did he notice you in the last show? was it the 27th or the 28th? I was there on the 27th

------------------
"The goal is elevation"

[This message has been edited by Stafana (edited 10-10-2001).]

Looks like I'm going to be there too! (Read the story of how I got to go, and tell me if it's not bizarre!)
I'll probably be wearing blue jeans and either an orange or yellow tee shirt!

------------------
*It's just a moment
This time will pass*

i'll be there with Mrs.Edge and OliveU2Cm!
I know I'll be wearing jeans but I have yet to decide on a shirt yet!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Edge, it's you she wants...it's you!...I know him! He's in my band!" Bono - Zoo Boston, 1992

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph the Insult Comic Dog
- Kathleen -

Now I am confuse: I wanted to be at the tip of the heart, or at least in that area, but now from what I saw last night they didnt use the catwalk very much, so now should I be in the heart? I really don't know what to do!!!!
Ok so here my first choice for clothes tomorrow: jean and my long jeans coat, probably black t-shirt, hey if you girls think you recognize me please come and say hi!!!!!!

------------------
"The goal is elevation"

Originally posted by anitram:

This was done most likely because the tip of the heart was almost in contact with the soundboard. There weren't almost any people on the floor in that area. In larger arenas, there are over 1000 people on the floor beyond the tip, so I expect Bono will be back around the catwalk.
smile.gif

OMG!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I really had no idea!! you just made everything easier!!! thanks a lot
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"The goal is elevation"

I'm trying to find something to wear at the moment. It's quite confusing.

I have the choice between a black tank top, and a red one (different from the one I had last time). I'm wondering which one to put on. The black is nicer... but should I wear red again?

I want to know your opinion...

Originally posted by Stafana:
Now I am confuse: I wanted to be at the tip of the heart, or at least in that area, but now from what I saw last night they didnt use the catwalk very much, so now should I be in the heart? I really don't know what to do!!!!

This was done most likely because the tip of the heart was almost in contact with the soundboard. There weren't almost any people on the floor in that area. In larger arenas, there are over 1000 people on the floor beyond the tip, so I expect Bono will be back around the catwalk.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom