Plebans in Boston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So what do I have to do to be considered a Pleban? This post makes me an Acrobat :) Put yes I'll be at the May 26th show. I can't wait.

kellyahern said:
Everday I have to resist trying to get a ticket on ebay and a plane ticket :reject:

I'll be glad when they go to Europe and I won't be tempted anymore :lol:
God, hon!!! You & me both!!! :laugh:

BluRmGrl said:

:faint: You're killing me.... :D

Enjoy the show & be sure to share your pics, you lucky bi...., um girl!! :giggle: :up:

Well, it turns out the balance left on my VISA was just enough to cover it :reject:

I also got into an arguement last night when I asked my father what he thought (which I don't see why I asked him anyway :huh: ), but he said some not so nice things about some other stuff . . . so I sort of bought it out of spite too :eyebrow:

So, not a great plan I admit, but I'm going.

kellyahern said:

www.stubhub.com

I didn't get their GA's though. I don't know how reputable they are, but I read some people on the tour forum had good experiences with them. They're a broker, so prices are high :reject:

Ahh... I got my 5/28 ticket from them. :| It's a ticketfast ticket and they didn't mention anywhere that it was.

U2Girl1978 said:

Ahh... I got my 5/28 ticket from them. :| It's a ticketfast ticket and they didn't mention anywhere that it was.

Yeah, at least they have that "buyer guarantee" thing if the ticket is fraudlent. Plus, I put it on my VISA, so if the ticket's no good, I can at least try to fight the charges :shrug:

I know it's a risk, but what can you do right? :)

Back
Top Bottom