Plebans graduation pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: d9upr90zdfg7y)(&Et6xfl

U2SavesTheWorld said:

In all my days on this planet I have NEVER EVER seen something THAT GROSS.

Oh my shishe. I'm going to fall over and die because NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD has something been THAT GROSS.
*falls over and dies from grossness* :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Re: Re: d9upr90zdfg7y)(&Et6xfl

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

Oh my shishe. I'm going to fall over and die because NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD has something been THAT GROSS.
*falls over and dies from grossness* :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

I fell over and died because of the grossness 4 replies ago. Now I am a Night of The Living Dead zombie because of the grossness. Zombies see A LOT of grossness but there has never been, in the history of the dead, something THIS GROSS....
*runs back into the open grave to get away from the grossness*

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Re: Re: Re: d9upr90zdfg7y)(&Et6xfl

U2SavesTheWorld said:

I fell over and died because of the grossness 4 replies ago. Now I am a Night of The Living Dead zombie because of the grossness. Zombies see A LOT of grossness but there has never been, in the history of the dead, something THIS GROSS....
*runs back into the open grave to get away from the grossness*

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

well..........well........uhhhhhhhh..........

I'll gross your face!
*runs off*
:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: <----------are grossed out by me grossing your face.

Re: Re: Re: Re: d9upr90zdfg7y)(&Et6xfl

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

well..........well........uhhhhhhhh..........

I'll gross your face!
*runs off*
:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: <----------are grossed out by me grossing your face.

*runs after BOOMCHAA*:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

...... *plugs nose and tip-toes around all yer barf*......

uh, here's one of my graduation pics my mom took at the cottage I've gone to every summer of my life:

3357368323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E842%3E639%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232395674583nu0mrj

Re: ...................................................................................

U2SavesTheWorld said:
*runs off to check Meetings and Sightings...*

Don't run........

Heck don't even walk! None of us has had time to write anything yet with everyone having finals. But my link to youtwo.net does give a great account of the presentation we saw :yes:

I should be able to start working on something tomorrow.......

I don't have my senior pic scanned, this is my junior year

3363282%3B23232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D656%3D973%3Dxroqdf%3E2323359938%3B%3A5ot1lsi

Just thought some of you might need to see I'm not an ogre and I don't have horns or a tail just because I hate Pop! :)

No horns???

GypsyHeartgirl said:

Just thought some of you might need to see I'm not an ogre and I don't have horns or a tail just because I hate Pop! :)
:lmao:

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom