Plebans Girls..This party is getting hotter than whatever's going on in Bonos pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi susan! yes, u2girl, but i'm planning on Chicago to be the Pleba party...won't be the same without all you there :sad:

I'm so thrilled and jealous :) for the plebans who get to go to the SD show! I can't wait until you come back & tell us all about it!

VintagePunk said:
Ruff!!! :hug:

Good flight this morning? Wearing mismatched, wrinkled clothing?? :laugh:

you won't believe what i listened too...that damn thing you all uploaded on ysi. it mesmerized me, i'm tellin' ya. i just sat there with my eyes all glazed over...and then watched lots of video segments i've gotten through this forum. Needless to say, my legs were a little trembly when we landed :wink:

Wild - still there? Those are terrible hours! :yuck:

Is he on 12 hr? You must be *GLAD* to see him when he 'comes' home!!!! :lmao:

ruffian said:

you won't believe what i listened too...that damn thing you all uploaded on ysi. it mesmerized me, i'm tellin' ya. i just sat there with my eyes all glazed over...and then watched lots of video segments i've gotten through this forum. Needless to say, my legs were a little trembly when we landed :wink:

:lmao: I'm glad you enjoyed the fruits of my perversion. :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Ruffian!!! :hyper: :hug:

Did ya give Chip an apple? :D

lol

:lol: I leave that business to you, babydoll. i won't meet him till sunday. i have a ticket to sell at face value if any of you want to fly in for the show at the last minute...someone was sposed to buy it tonight but no word yet...

VP you mentioned me? awwwww :hug: I bet it was something like: "ya know, Ruff and Bono just *look* like they belong together"

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: I'm glad you enjoyed the fruits of my perversion. :lmao:

yeah, well you are lucky i didn't have to sit next to some businessman, who would've gotten the wrong idea about my heaving chest...:lol:

ruffian said:

:lol: I leave that business to you, babydoll. i won't meet him till sunday. i have a ticket to sell at face value if any of you want to fly in for the show at the last minute...someone was sposed to buy it tonight but no word yet...

Yikes...don't tempt me.

Plus, I'm terrified of flying. :reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:
But it would be all wrinkly by the time I mailed it to him...:laugh:

oh, i thought you meant polish his apple(s). :lol: well, i could give him an apple, but he might not think it is the same...i think he'd prefer you give him another famous polish.

Golly ruff! If only i had some money! That would be AMAZING!

Alas no! Not unless i win big on the lottery on Sat nite! :wink:

well, i would love to sell the ticket to any pleban, so let me know if you are interested. i know i can sell it at the show pretty easily, but the more plebans in line the better! VP, have a cocktail on the plane and sit back, relax, and imagine B-man calling your name!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom