Plebans Girls..This party is getting hotter than whatever's going on in Bonos pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

Greedy, are we? :lmao:

You got the url I posted last night, right? If so, that's all I have. We'll have to try to get some new ones on this tour. Hmmmm....:wink:

Here's hoping! I listened to the mysterious ways this morning before I headed into work... :drool:

hehe Against the wall!

343494%3B923232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D76%3A%3D3%3B4%3DXROQDF%3E23237%3A836935%3Aot1lsi

I'd take a bit of this up against a wall!:drool:

Do you mean Mucca looking at Bono pics, Wild? Well she does prefer Edge, tho she did seem quite impressed with Bono the other day!!!! :drool:

VP - That was me at the weekend for my b/day on here - wrecked completely! As Bri&Wild can testify and Dis too! :drunk:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:tongue:

:wink: :hug:

If your wondering that whole fast and hard thing came up cause..I think it was Mr. BAW described me in the descrivbe thread as "she's posts fast and heard"...it was too amsuing...

Maybe you should get a t shirt for when you get to concert

"Brighest loves it hard and fast" on front
"Bonogasms guarenteed" on the back

~BrightestStar~ said:

:tongue:

:wink: :hug:

If your wondering that whole fast and hard thing came up cause..I think it was Mr. BAW described me in the descrivbe thread as "she's posts fast and heard"...it was too amsuing...

:lmao: Me too!! The only thing that stops me is that damned 45 second rule...:mad:

HAHA That's a very good idea, Wild!!!!! Nice idea for t-shirt! :up:

Imagine the looks you'd get!!!!

Who's up for a PLEBA party when we can all finally meet?Wouldn't it be so cool? :yes:

Bri - it was moi who did that calculation! That was me working it out for a whole fortnite, tho! Plus we have a few more new girls to add in, and not that it would be a prob after winning $10M!!!

I worked it out by all the alcohol we'd probably down!!!

susanp6 said:
Bri - it was moi who did that calculation! That was me working it out for a whole fortnite, tho! Plus we have a few more new girls to add in, and not that it would be a prob after winning $10M!!!

I worked it out by all the alcohol we'd probably down!!!
Bri doesn't drink. Can I have her share? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom