Plebans Girls party...we post fast and hard...and can go all night...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3434%3A45523232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D76%3A%3D3%3B4%3DXROQDF%3E23237%3A%3A388847ot1lsi

Gawd..this man just shouts sexy!!

Alright...last thing before I go...a quickie...

d67292a2shower.jpg

You walk into the suana...it's dark...warm...wet....you hear a sound....a shape appears in the mist...he moves towards you...Hey sweetheart, I've been waiting for you...he comes up to you..kisses your cheek...takes your hand...and leads you deeper into the room...towards the back wall...before you know it his hands are on you..his lips are on you...moving over your body....you whimper...and he smiles slightly...without thinking you reach for him...bring his face up to you..and kiss him...

Night Gals.

:hug:

(damn typos are peevin me off)

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
Alright...last thing before I go...a quickie...

d67292a2shower.jpg

You walk into the suana...it's dark...warm...wet....you here a sound....a shape appears in the mist...he moves towards you...Hey sweetheart, I've been waiting for you...he comes up to you..kisses your cheek...takes your hand...and leads you deeper into the room...towards the back wall...before you know it his hands are on you..his lips are on you...moving over you're body....you whimper...and he smiles slightly...without thinking you reach for him...bring his face up to you..and kiss him...

Night Gals.

:drool:

Night Bri!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom