Plebans Girls party...we post fast and hard...and can go all night...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:
Yeah i went to bed so my hubby wouldn't realise that i'd been up all night. went for an hour and just feel asleep... soon as i woke up it was straight back here. It's 7.00 am here.

:lmao: so did you fool him? I think I'm about the only one who hasn''t left/dropped out without warning.

Alright. My real name is Elizabeth Anne Peters. I was born in Chicago Illinois. I live with my parents (Robin Peters, who got a kidney transplant a few years before I was born. She also has bipolar and a couple of other dieases...including a blood infection she got rid of recently and Glen Peters...he works at a bank and had Diabetes) and two cats (Mike...a male black cat and Garfield a multicolored female tabby) in a small and crappy apartment in Hodgkins Illinois, just a few miles southwest (I think) of Chicago. I currently work at a movie theater just down the hill in the same town. My dad works at a bank in Oak Brook. I'm 5', blue eyes, black hair (dyed of course..to look more like Bono), iffy on the weight (I eat a lot of junk food). I have one scar on my right arm near a major vein. It's October of 1998 and I was hyper so I jumped up and down on the bed. I was trying to grab something on the edge of the bed where I scratched myself on an open spring (I had a crappy mattress at the time, where open springs were everywhere). Loves to read Stephen King novels, watch horror movies, likes Robin Williams (Thought he was funny in Robots), likes any type of music except for country, classical, and brodway. I have been a fan of U2 since May of 1998. Saw them twice during the Elevation tour (One on Mother's day of 2001 and the other on October 16th 2001). I will see them again when U2 rolls into town (Got the May 10th concert...box seating of course.).

(any ?'s VP)

VintagePunk said:
:lol: I was just kidding about the life story thing...:) But the folks around here are great...I'm somewhat of a newcomer myself...and I'm sure you'll fit right in. :)

I THOUGHT YOU WERE SERIOUS!!!! Well, Thanks for your compliment anyways.

(Just a waring VP: I take most jokes very seriously. I know I shouldn't do that...but it's the truth)

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I THOUGHT YOU WERE SERIOUS!!!! Well, Thanks for your compliment anyways.

(Just a waring VP: I take most jokes very seriously. I know I shouldn't do that...but it's the truth)

I'm currently finishing my degree in honours psych, and plan to go to grad school in a couple of years (gotta mmake some money first!!).
Still...having a parent with BPD couldn't have been easy. :hug: if you ever want to talk, I'm always around.

VintagePunk said:

I'm currently finishing my degree in honours psych, and plan to go to grad school in a couple of years (gotta mmake some money first!!).
Still...having a parent with BPD couldn't have been easy. :hug: if you ever want to talk, I'm always around.

Don't worry, I will. But she has her's under control with meds. And I don't think her's was that bad either.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Don't worry, I will. But she has her's under control with meds. And I don't think her's was that bad either.

No prob, just thought I'd put the offer out there. :)

In any case, as Wild just said, this is the place for any U2 fanatics - welcome!!

Unfortunately, I'm in the eastern time zone and headed to bed....*yawn*

Come back earlier tomorrow?

And I'm sure that on other nights there are people who aren't lameasses like me, who are up later. :lol:

Either way, glad you came tonight, and I hope to see more of you...take care! :)

VintagePunk said:
Unfortunately, I'm in the eastern time zone and headed to bed....*yawn*

Come back earlier tomorrow?

And I'm sure that on other nights there are people who aren't lameasses like me, who are up later. :lol:

Either way, glad you came tonight, and I hope to see more of you...take care! :)

Hey, you are not a lameass for being up at odd hours. I'm always up between 10pm and 5am (But that's central time zone...so it's an hour later for you)

I got to work until 6:30pm today and until 5pm tomorrow. So hell yea, I will be back...but by the time I will get home, there will be a lot of talking to catch up to.

I will be heading off to bed soon myself..seeing I have to work at 11:15am today (God I hate the start of Spring Break sometimes)

~BrightestStar~ said:
:D

So can some other people...:shifty:

GotIrish2.jpg

Looks like I left the party too early last night! :lmao:

SoBe said:

Looks like I left the party too early last night! :lmao:

:lmao:
what a great addition to that photo!

And thanks Bri for the sweet dreams photo, wven though I didn't see it till today....
That net alway closes around 12:30 - 1:30 depending on the security guard and sometimes the weather.

Now who is going again to ? San Diego on Monday?

Hi there where do you mean just got bk on net?

I was having a peek in at Lemonade stand, but i haven't really seen any of the others! They all gone again!

I was at my mummys' house!! God, i thought that when i came on, there'd be a new thread already but NO! Surprised! :shocked:

Normally bri is on at around 7 our time&she comes on even earlier at the weekend!

I was up VERY late, wasn't i? Yes i managed it, but gosh was i tired! They were kind of willing me on they were AND posting some excellent Bono pics!

Yep! :up:

You know what's funny? Remember how you said something about plums? Well i was at Tesco with my friend getting some shopping&he has been getting into buying fruit&he spotted some plums&then said i think i'll get some..................haven't had a plum for a while!!!!! :lmao: Honestly, it was a struggle for me to not burst out laughing at that after our convo! I just stood there smiling&thinking of you saying that lastnite!!! :ohmy:

Will i be able to eat one?That's the question! :eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom