Plebans Girls Party-Triping through your wires

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redhotswami said:
I drove past a Wendy's today and thought of you :( Do you feel better from that?

And then I realized that it is one letter off from your name!! :lol: I don't know why I never saw that before.

I feel much better than I was last night :D :hug:

I'm surpised that noone called me Wendy yet....but then again I would get slightly ":mad: :rolleyes: :lol:" at them :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:
Hi Mia :wave: Don't think we've talked before :)

You don't like Wendy's? :tsk: The ghost of Dave Thomas shall haunt you! :madwife:

I don't think so either. Nice to meet ya :wink:

and :lol: I think it already has. In college my friend showed me a picture from a Wendy's ad, it had Dave in his apron holding a spatula. :lol: and my friend added a post-it note that said "I wanna toast your buns, baby!"

redhotswami said:

I don't think so either. Nice to meet ya :wink:

and :lol: I think it already has. In college my friend showed me a picture from a Wendy's ad, it had Dave in his apron holding a spatula. :lol: and my friend added a post-it note that said "I wanna toast your buns, baby!"

I'm gonna have nightmares about that tonight! :scream:

:lol:

redhotswami said:
Actually :hmm: I think we may have chatted a bit in other threads before...your name looks familiar. But I think this is our first time chatting in PGP :)

:hmm: Don't remember talking to you. Maybe we just posted in the same threads? :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom