Plebans Girls Party-Triping through your wires

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi BB, Thora :hug: Besides the garbage situation, I'm okay, thanks. Didn't get much sleep last night, and I'm going to be out late tonight and up early tomorrow, so I'm trying to figure out when I can sneak a nap in. :hmm:

:lol: Everyone should nap! :drool:

I've gotta go out in a few minutes, maybe when I get home.

To get to the venue tonight, I have to drive down a very busy one-way street that's about 8 lanes wide, and get from one side of the road to the other, so I need to be alert to do it. :|

Oy - that does not sound fun. :| I get very stressed out driving in places like that. Hopefully there won't be too much traffic when you're going!

Well, I've decided I've had enough lazing around for this morning. It's time for me to get going. See you both later! :hug: Have fun at the concert, VP!

I don't like those driving situations all that much either, Thora. I absolutely refuse to even drive in Toronto, because there are so many of them, and the drivers are uber-aggressive. :yikes: At least this is only about a mile-long strip of one street.

Enjoy the rest of your day! :hug:

VintagePunk said:
:lol: Everyone should nap! :drool:

I've gotta go out in a few minutes, maybe when I get home.

To get to the venue tonight, I have to drive down a very busy one-way street that's about 8 lanes wide, and get from one side of the road to the other, so I need to be alert to do it. :|

Yes they really should :drool:

:yikes: that doesn't sound like a pleasant ride! Good luck with it when you go :hug: Enjoy the concert! :)

I need to get going too have some e-mails to respond to then it's back to work I go! Oh wow Im sooooo excited :rolleyes:

Bye guys have a good day :hug: Bbl :wave:

Wild :hug: I'm ok. Just went to the bathroom and discover that my monthly friend is back :( That put me in a not so good mood... :sigh:

WildHoney said:
Thora:drool:

Does this new role mean you'll have less time with us whilst you should be working :shifty:

:yes: Eventually. I won't be full time into the new position until Dec 11. But then I'm going on vacation until the end of the month, so you'll still get lots of me until January. :flirt:

But once I get fully settled into the job, I'm sure I'll still be here lots. It's hard to stay away. :love:

Back
Top Bottom