Plebans Girls Party-Triping through your wires

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
And they're going on and on about the original members?? Get a grip people, they're paunchy, quite unattractive old men. :yuck: :tsk:

GG2, I saw INXS last night.

yes I've just read that (still catching up on the thread) :) I don't know much about them tho.... are they still good without Michael?

Galeongirl said:

yes I've just read that (still catching up on the thread) :) I don't know much about them tho.... are they still good without Michael?

He is a really talented vocalist, and doesn't exactly do a Michael imitation, but sort of does, if that makes sense. :lol: His vocal range, intonations, etc, are close enough to Michael's that he pulls off the original material very nicely. :up: He really shines on the stuff they've recorded since he joined them, though.

VintagePunk said:

He is a really talented vocalist, and doesn't exactly do a Michael imitation, but sort of does, if that makes sense. :lol: His vocal range, intonations, etc, are close enough to Michael's that he pulls off the original material very nicely. :up: He really shines on the stuff they've recorded since he joined them, though.

I know what you mean, when i was listening to the new album JD sounded like Michael

I miss Michael:sigh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom