Plebans Girls Party-Triping through your wires

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:kiss:

I've been missin you :flirt:

How are you hun? And Jeffy? Are you starting to adjust to the earlier mornings?

Oh, and did my Sim have her baby? Did I miss it? :sad:

I'm doing pretty well ; sort of adjusting to mornings :p luckily I have Wednesday off this week (Nov 15; the first day of rifle season - deer hunting) and then two days next week for Thanksgiving

Days off :drool:

yep, she did :yes: and there's some other news :hyper: I'm putting today's clips together right now, and I'll go see if I can find the other clips too

thanks SG! :hug:

I'll be back tomorrow!

Nice to meet you DG!

Shannon - sorry we didn't get to chat much, but i'll leave you with this:

Mix your milk with my coco puff, milky milky coco puff :lmao: craziest song lyric ever!!!

Good luck Mia! :hug:
Keep smiling my dear.

Sad_Girl said:

I'm doing pretty well ; sort of adjusting to mornings :p luckily I have Wednesday off this week (Nov 15; the first day of rifle season - deer hunting) and then two days next week for Thanksgiving

Days off :drool

yep, she did :yes and there's some other news :hyper: I'm putting today's clips together right now, and I'll go see if I can find the other clips too

Sort of adjusting is as good as it gets.
No one truly ever adjusts and gets used to get up early. :bleh:

Yay days off! :hyper:
Those are my favourtie kinds of days. :wink:

Can I come to your house for thanksgiving? Will there be turkey and stuffing? :hyper::drool:

I missed my own childs simbirth. I'm a horrible mother. :sad:
Not only do I have no naming abilities, I don't even stick around to see them born.... Which is pretty tricky to do when you're the mother.....

More news? Ooo! :hyper:

PS. Poor Deer :(

Back
Top Bottom