Plebans Girls Party-stuck in a moment with Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was just checking my Bulk folder to make sure no emails that didn't belong there ended up in it... and how's this for an amusing spam header:

"Where else could you see mimes doing interpretive dance to gospel music?"

:lmao:

:lol: That's funny!

I'm sorta still here. I fell asleep on the couch. I'm obviously not getting enough sleep these days. :yawn: My dinner is cooking though, and it's going to be another half hour before it's done. It's smelling good though! :drool:

^:lol:

:hmm: Do I buy the U218 Singles (with Milan) and the Videos on Friday or do I email Mom another little addendum to my Christmas list? :wink: I have to be pretty specific with cds and dvds if there's more than one edition... *snerk*

:lol: That is so true! If I ever put something U2 related on a wishlist, I make sure to be super specific.

I dunno, Drea. I haven't bought it yet, and don't know if I will. I want the Milan DVD, so I might just hold out and hope that the whole thing is released.

Hi Bri! :hug: Aww, I'm sorry you're not having a good evening. :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
^:lol: :drool:

Thanks girls :hug:s

I figure coming in here to scream is less disruptive then actually screaming. :wink:

I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tear down these walls that hold me inside...
I wanna reach out....and put my text in a flame...
:happy:

:lol:

'Cause my prof is insane...

(Couldn't resist :wink: )

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Ehh......other than not getting enough sleep in the right hours and having a nose problem (Sneezing/stuffiness/runny/sinus pressure sort of thing)...I'm doing ok Flybabe :D :hug:

I`m sorry, I hope you get better soon,I don`t want you to be sick on the holidays,I was once and It wasn`t fun:mad:

Ok I have to leave now,goodnight Weldy,see you soon:hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I'm already better....I just needed some vitamins for now Brittany :wink:

I think my nose problem was either a slightly weird cold or allergies :shrug:

How odd. I'm glad you feel better!:hyper: There's been too many sick PLEBAns lately.:( I heard "Window" on the radio for the first time tonight in the cafeteria,:drool: and it took all I had not to scream for joy. I already did that once this morning when "Mysterious Ways" was playing in the dorm lobby. Me: "Oh my gosh, it's Mysterious Ways by U2!!":happy: Everyone else: " :eyebrow: " :laugh: 2 in a day on the radio, I'm surprised I didn't explode. I'm lucky if I hear one a month, and it's usually "BD" or "Vertigo".

Back
Top Bottom