Plebans Girls Party...Party all night and day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To start this new thread off right! :D
3434%3A45523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3239%3E679%3E2%3C3%3EWSNRCG%3D323289%3B29%3A584nu0mrj

Hiya Bri!!!! Great to see ya! It seems to have been VERY quiet 'til now! :wave:

:hug: Thx Wild.:hug:

I never seem to have luck with phone in contests...they've done them before...but this time they changed something...to qualify you have to be able to prove you're a fan...akak..they give you the first line of a song and you have to give the next one....

PS....pls let me win..pls let me win....pls pls pls

Hi Wild! Yeeha, you are both here! You both been busy?

I was actually watching the new Dr Who! Don't know if that means anything to you Bri? Thought it was pretty good actually&i do like Billie! She was really great in Canterbury Tales, i thought!

How naughty The Millers'Tale was!! :giggle:

I'm sure i remember reading a convo you had with someone about Chaucer&how naughty some of his stories were, Bri!

See! I can go into stalker mode too, ya know!!!! :tongue:

Wild - you are one lucky bugger(can i say that?)to have received your tix!!!!!! I haven't got EITHER of mine yet! :sad: :sad: :madspit:

Congratulations, though!!! :applaud: :applaud: :rockon: :rockon:

I got told by the SECC box office up here in Glasgow at the time i booked them that they would come in 6 weeks later so then i go in 6 weeks later&what do they say? They won't be in for another 4-6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: Bastards!!!!!!!

Dr. Who....that sounds familiar :scratch: Was it an old (and pls excuse me for sayin old...lol) tv show?

Canturbury tales...ya...we read them for my one class, west civ....well...I haven't read them all yet..but lol..we had a hilarious disusioion about the wife of bath...I think me and Mucca were talkin bout it.
You Stalker :shame:
:hug:

So we're all here
(Dis, VP, Ruf et al...come out and play)
We should get things rolling.

Ah yes, that's right......The wife of Bath eh?????? :lol: :wave:

Hope i'm enough in the meantime, along with Wild 'til the others' 'come'!!!!!!!!! :giggle: :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom