PLEBAns, check the General Tour Discussion forum ASAP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
I know this is off-topic here and cross-posting, but since it will effect many here who might not post anywhere else, just wanted to let you know that as of a while ago, the rest of the tour was posponed.

U2democrat said:
Thanks for posting this, I otherwise would not have checked that forum :up:

No prob. There's also a lot of fighting in that thread so I figured we might as well break the news without all the fan-against-fan shit.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

No prob. There's also a lot of fighting in that thread so I figured we might as well break the news without all the fan-against-fan shit.

It has gotten ugly over there. I am really disappointed in a lot of people.

i just cannot believe how some people are reacting about this in the other threads! i mean, someone is SICK. its not like they are doing this on purpose! when has u2 ever not dedicated themselves totally to their fans? :mad:
rumor has it that edge's daughter is ill; i hope and pray that he and his family pull through this :( it must be a real difficult time for them... we are with you through this, u2!! we love you and will never stop supporting you thru thick and thin.

Well at least there are only a few exceptions, but overall the U2 fans and community are being very understanding and caring about the welfare of the band and their families.

thanks for posting this LivLuv. I looked for an active PLEBA thread, and couldn't tell where all the girls were. Glad you solved it

:hug:

pattip2000 said:
Whatever is going on must be really serious

yes i know! i'm getting this horrible sickening feeling in me now... for them to make this decision, it must be a very serious issue :(

i hope and pray everything turns out to be all right with them!

Babydoll said:

yes i know! i'm getting this horrible sickening feeling in me now... for them to make this decision, it must be a very serious issue :(

i hope and pray everything turns out to be all right with them!

I know the feeling. :( Since I read the first post then double checked U2.com I have literally been stunned, numb, saddened. Saying prayers for the band and families. Staying mature and strong in believing that the band will come back and fans won't be disappointed. I won't anyway. I sit reading post after post and am appalled at some responses. I'm all set ready to go to Hawaii and it took a lot of saving and creative planning to do this but none of it means a thing to me because I'd rather the band do exactly what they are doing which is rallying around to support one another through a tough time. They have been through ups and downs and they will pull thru this. My heart just goes out to them whatever the problem or illness is and I am not going to speculate or assume. I will patiently wait it out to see what transpires. I think us fans, as ONE should all send positive vibes and thoughts to the families of U2 right now.

^^ yes, exactly. i can't even begin to imagine how they must be feeling right now. :(

again, i reiterate that we are with u2 and will love and support them no matter what. i am much more concerned with the health of the family member, I hope whoever it is gets better and soon. I don't care the tour is postponed, health and happiness is much more important. For the fans who were all set to attend - yes, it is a regret - but just pray that the illness is cured and they are happy again. :(

I've just spent the last half hour trying to catch up, and my heart is breaking. I didn't know about Sian, so that was news to me too. I wish I could just give everyone who needs it a :hug:
I'm not the praying kind, but I think I'll make an exception...

this is really scaring me. Please let everything be okay with whomever is ill. I so fear it is Edge's daughter again.

just read about this. for U2 to postpone their concert dates , it must mean something major, probably not a temporary situation.

It's sad to read some of the responses & reactions on the other threads. Someone wrote that we should try and be ONE in our support. I think that was a lovely thing to say.

We get to carry each other, carry each other...

3.gif

Carek1230 said:

I know the feeling. :( Since I read the first post then double checked U2.com I have literally been stunned, numb, saddened. Saying prayers for the band and families. Staying mature and strong in believing that the band will come back and fans won't be disappointed. I won't anyway. I sit reading post after post and am appalled at some responses. I'm all set ready to go to Hawaii and it took a lot of saving and creative planning to do this but none of it means a thing to me because I'd rather the band do exactly what they are doing which is rallying around to support one another through a tough time. They have been through ups and downs and they will pull thru this. My heart just goes out to them whatever the problem or illness is and I am not going to speculate or assume. I will patiently wait it out to see what transpires. I think us fans, as ONE should all send positive vibes and thoughts to the families of U2 right now.

I totally agree with you Karen..It was very hard to save up and plan this trip to Hawaii..but I too pray for U2's loved ones.....:(

May God watch over the person who is ill...I'll too brave it and hope for the best....

C-U at the JT show;)

P.S...Lilia I am borrowing you huggy-smilies...cool?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom