# Pleban Women's party - PERVERTS R' US ##

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
K I'm wicked tired so I'm off to bed. My cell phone cracked up so thats why I havent been on. You all are going to have to text me again I lost them all. :( Night ladies, hope all is well! :hug:

:madwife: PLEBA's been dead for me for the past three hours! :crack: I thought I was gonna die....

Write me a really really long PM that I can read tomorrow, Bri :crack: :yawn: these stupid hormones are killing me - I'm SO tired!

Anyway, I really hope we get a chance to hang out and chat soon but I'll settle for some juicy PM exchanges :sexywink:

talk to you soon! :hug:

Hi Bri! :wave: How are you?

BOSTON WON! AGAIN! w000000000000000000000000t!!!

I am a baseball-crazed PLEBA girl. Jon Papelbon = :heart:

Last edited:
:hmm:

From the Brightest Star to the blackest hole...

:hyper: "Crumbs From Your Table"

I don't know why it took me 20 years to figure that out, but yay! I finally did! :D :der:

Drea said:
:lol: Up for class was he? :wink:

To further add to the humour, in class today while discussing meditation, he spoke of why they use the lotus position (the crossed legged thing)
Well, while there are a few reasons...

and I quote:
"Don't you just hate it when you're trying to attain nirvana and you get distracted by an erection....well you won't have to worry about that (in the lotus position) "

:lmao:
Think something was on his mind to blurt that out?

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:

:hi5: You win!!! Congrats.

What, all this time you just thought I was pretencious? :wink:
I just thought it was a cool screen name and then I guess my brain woke up or some thing :lol:

What do I win?! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom