# Pleban Women's party - PERVERTS R' US ##

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh damn I forgot to subscribe to the thread :der: sorry i missed you guys, now I gotta go to bed!

:hug: mj :hug:

:wave: HI LOBE!! :hug:

Chinese for dinner :drool:

Imminent-visit-by-mother vaccuuming... :uhoh:
I'll just have to tell her the house looks way worse than it does, so she'll be pleasantly surprised to see only a minor disaster area :happy: :wink:

I missed Molly and gluey... :sad: Stupid work! :madwife:

bonocomet said:
:hmm: I'm wondering if she sent you something else... something her and I made :shifty:

I see I still need to get the "details" of todays incident then... :waiting: Gg.

:uhoh: I knew I forgot to send it to someone...

:reject: haven't sent it to MJ yet either.... I'll just forward the email I sent Mot ok? :wink:

:hmm: perhaps send it to Gluey too :giggle:

gluey said:
:D Enjoying my bionicness :yes:

I can't believe how much better I feel now. It stuns me to realise how much pain from pressure on my spinal cord I was living with before!!!

Life is going to be good :rockon:

:yippie:

gluey said:
:D Enjoying my bionicness :yes:

I can't believe how much better I feel now. It stuns me to realise how much pain from pressure on my spinal cord I was living with before!!!

Life is going to be good :rockon:
:hug: Glad to hear it, gluey! :D

WildHoney said:
Ok, how broke Blue crack :madwife:
I must've when I posted a shirtless picture of Adam. PLEBA can't handle that much sex. :drool:

WildHoney said:

:tsk: Frankie :tsk:

Good job it wasn't Bono , it would of been down all night :ohmy:
I would've been down all night if I'd found a shirtless picture of Bono. :giggle: :combust:

Galeongirl said:

:uhoh: I knew I forgot to send it to someone...

:reject: haven't sent it to MJ yet either.... I'll just forward the email I sent Mot ok? :wink:

:hmm: perhaps send it to Gluey too :giggle:

:shifty: Send what to me????? :ohmy:

WildHoney said:

Imagine if it was more than topless :faint:

oh why, oh why, did I get a vision of nekkid Bono at a white piano playing "Imagine"? :lol: It's a nice image, but wtf? :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom