PLEBAn Question?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by kafrun

That's me after nothing but a few hours of sleep on the concrete and two days in the hot sun Not a pretty sight

Well.... wondering how you look when you are not tired.....

:scratch:

I spy Plebans...

plebans.jpg

bonohonolulu12-9-06.jpg

thanks to Otto for the pics :)

I spy myself. This is when we hadn't slept for 24 hours, had dust and sand blowing all over us all day during campout. I look awful. :crack: :|

Babydoll said:
I spy myself. This is when we hadn't slept for 24 hours, had dust and sand blowing all over us all day during campout. I look awful. :crack: :|

Bonos singing to you, your looking right at him. The look on your face is pure astonishment. Priceless experience.
You look GORGEOUS! :hug:

Mama said soooo. :wink:

Babydoll said:

i agree with JC, you look great!! :drool:

i want a larger version of that group pic :rockon:

BonoFox1 said:
Hey I have seen posts from Babydoll and Kafrun but where is the Lovely Carmel???..

I SAW WHAT SHE AND ADAM DID!!!:eek:
Carmel left a bit later than we did, plus there was a bit of a luggage snafu, so she's probably just getting back and settling in at home now. Trust me, she's been on cloud 9 ever since :wink:

As for the paper, did you actually see our pictures in it? We scoured the city for that issue, but didn't see it in there. We only found it on the website, so we assumed it was only posted on the website :shrug:

Yahweh_OMG said:
Originally posted by kafrun

That's me after nothing but a few hours of sleep on the concrete and two days in the hot sun Not a pretty sight

Well.... wondering how you look when you are not tired.....

:scratch:
Eek :eek: I clean up well, that's all. Otherwise :yikes::giggle:

Comet - Thankyou for those pics :hyper: :bow: What a moment :love:

kafrun said:

Carmel left a bit later than we did, plus there was a bit of a luggage snafu, so she's probably just getting back and settling in at home now. Trust me, she's been on cloud 9 ever since :wink:

As for the paper, did you actually see our pictures in it? We scoured the city for that issue, but didn't see it in there. We only found it on the website, so we assumed it was only posted on the website :shrug:

Kafrun,

I bought the paper but did not see your picture in it only in the online edition of the article!!!!

But still that's super cool!

Hope you had a great trip home!

I'm exhausted by the trip!

And Babydoll, you look cute in those pix! No worries!!!

also John lied to you about Larry staying for a couple more days.........Zootops were on Larry's plane Monday night!

skjuls said:

Kafrun,

I bought the paper but did not see your picture in it only in the online edition of the article!!!!

But still that's super cool!

Hope you had a great trip home!

I'm exhausted by the trip!

And Babydoll, you look cute in those pix! No worries!!!

also John lied to you about Larry staying for a couple more days.........Zootops were on Larry's plane Monday night!
Jules! :hug:

Yeah, we scoured that paper, but didn't find anything. No worries. We had the best time, thanks for all your help :D :bow: I'm exhausted too. Slept until 4pm :lol:

So Larry did check out that night :hmm: Maybe Zee misheard him. Maybe he said "'He stayed a few more days' instead of 'He's staying a few more days'."

Ah well, it's all good anyway. We had the best luck! What a trip! :love:

kafrun said:

Yeah!! We bought 4 copies of tghe paper and with the pic and article on it..My 2 friends each got one and I got 2 to send a copy to a friend in Chicago and keep one for my self..actully I got a copy of every paper that featured U2 in it ;)

BonoFox1 said:

Yeah!! We bought 4 copies of tghe paper and with the pic and article on it..My 2 friends each got one and I got 2 to send a copy to a friend in Chicago and keep one for my self..actully I got a copy of every paper that featured U2 in it ;)
The pic of us WAS in the paper? :ohmy:

Oh well, at least we have it online :D I also picked up a couple Hawaiin newspapers from the days before which featured full page ads for the show :drool:

kafrun said:

Jules! :hug:

Yeah, we scoured that paper, but didn't find anything. No worries. We had the best time, thanks for all your help :D :bow: I'm exhausted too. Slept until 4pm :lol:

So Larry did check out that night :hmm: Maybe Zee misheard him. Maybe he said "'He stayed a few more days' instead of 'He's staying a few more days'."

Ah well, it's all good anyway. We had the best luck! What a trip! :love:

:hug: I wish we could have hung out some more...........

It was nice having those talks with you and Zee....................

You girls are wonderful............

Sorry if I was Ms. Super Bitch as times.. The trip was just so stressful at times...............

skjuls said:

:hug: I wish we could have hung out some more...........

It was nice having those talks with you and Zee....................

You girls are wonderful............

Sorry if I was Ms. Super Bitch as times.. The trip was just so stressful at times...............
:laugh: No no, you were awesome! You kept things in control and we really appreciated your GA insight ;) We were happy to just follow you and hope for the best.

We all seemed to run off in our own directions trying to make as much of the time left that we had, but we would've loved to have hung out with you more too. Next time perhaps? :hmm:

kafrun said:

:laugh: No no, you were awesome! You kept things in control and we really appreciated your GA insight ;) We were happy to just follow you and hope for the best.

We all seemed to run off in our own directions trying to make as much of the time left that we had, but we would've loved to have hung out with you more too. Next time perhaps? :hmm:

I admit I'm a perfectionist and things need order esp traveling.................

Yeah, I bet you were glad that Kimla and I got your butts into gear............ LOL!!

Next time I'll go stalking with you guys!

:drool:

P.S. Remember what I want for my ringtone. Classic!

BonoFox1 said:
Hey I have seen posts from Babydoll and Kafrun but where is the Lovely Carmel???..

I SAW WHAT SHE AND ADAM DID!!!:eek:

I am here. I am just having a hard time with getting my pics gathered up. I have some really good ones too.

I still cannot believe the wonderful moment I had with Adam. That is all I thought about while waiting in the long GA line... I have got to get a spot where Adam can see me:drool: It also helps that I am a giant of a woman and I am not easy to miss.:happy:

kafrun said:

Everything is ok...just a bit jetlaged:crack:
If it was not for Catherine the bell service manger. My bags would have been sniffed for drugs and turned into the bomb squad:happy: Thank God everything is ok.
Now to gahter up pics/video's. One of the Zootops I met out at the bar said she has the video of Adam and I:drool:

Back
Top Bottom