Pleban Party - now recruiting new members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:

:lmao: You sound just like me! I wear my big immitation docs, very comfy, my pink and black polka dotted Mary Jane docs, flip flops or nothing at all.

Sadly I own a ton of shoes, but because my knees and legs have gotten so bad I can't wear most of them. :( But of course it will just give me an excuse to buy more docs!

OH MAN! I just had an evil thought! How much are docs in Canada?! :giggle:

:lol: I bought mine back in '98...wear them almost daily, and they're still in excellent shape. Weird. :huh: :lol:

I think when I bought them, they were around $120. But for being able to wear them for 7 years...that ain't bad.

Sad_Girl said:
nwpr2.jpg

what dya think?

:up:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: I bought mine back in '98...wear them almost daily, and they're still in excellent shape. Weird. :huh: :lol:

I think when I bought them, they were around $120. But for being able to wear them for 7 years...that ain't bad.

Hmmm that would only be like $65-75 American depending on the current exchange rate. :hyper: We may have to do a bit of shopping while we are there. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

I'm not one for showers either baby or wedding. They bore the heck out of me and I hate to pretend I'm having such a good time. <barf> :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I don't bother to pretend. I'm an open book. Oddly enough, I don't get invited to those things anymore :lol:

I :love: you guys!!! Maybe I should try SG's approach. :hmm: :lol:

Ha, like one week later...

I haven't been pleased with my caps lately, I like the ideas, but I feel I don't do them justice when I write them...:sigh:
Maybe I'm just getting more critical...

:hug:

RRnice.jpg

Hot and sticky aptly describes your current conditions. The air is thick with humidity, and the only releif comes from the breezes blowing through the window. You sigh, as you shift and try once more to get comfortable upon the bed. You've yet to fall asleep. The breeze has begun to pick up, making the room bearable, and you may finally get some sleep tonight. Your eyes begin to drift shut, when you become aware of movement just out of your line of sight.
The room is dim, the only light is supplied by the world outside. It takes a moment for you to recognize him, sneaking in quietly, clearly in an attempt not to wake you. His almost exaggerrated movements are comical, and his wince at the creak of a board, almost makes you laugh. But you don't. Instead, you remain still as you watch him discretly from the shadows.
He pauses for a moment, near the bed, leaning casusally against the wall. He's watching you, and even in this light you can tell his eyes are roaming over you, drinking you in, a hint of a small, affectionate smile appearing. Tilting his head, the tiny smile becomes a smirk, and you know he's got something on his mind...
Nodding to himself, seemingly decided on his plan, he walks further into the room , a relaxed swagger...perhaps the result of a drink or two.
Reaching up, he slowly begins to unbutton his shirt. One, two...three buttons. Your eyes follow his hands. Taking in every teasing inch of skin he reveals. A few beads of the roasry, a peek at that long stretch of neck, an expanse of chest. Four, five...you lose count as his shirt falls open, and he gently tugs it free from his pants. You take in the broad chest, a sheen of prespriation on his skin, watch a single tiny droplet trail down his strong neck. With a shrug, he allows the shirt to drop to the floor. As he moves you note the play of muscles across his back. Strong arms, leading down to soft yet calloused hands, which are slowly undoing the top button of his pants. And he's a preformer, even when no one's watching. His eyes drift closed as he pulls down the zipper, thrusting his hips a bit as he pulls them down, before kicking them free.
You stare, unable to look away as he stands there in the soft light, that sexy smirk still firmly in place.
He hums quietly as he meanders towards the bed, an old irish tune. Closer he gets, and you can just smell him, woodsy, with a hint of ale...can almost taste him on your toungue.
Shadows conceal your eyes, he still can't see your awake. Slowly reaching out, trailing a finger slowly, softly...tracing an invisble pattern...You shift involuntarily, and his smirk grows.
This time his hand starts at your knee, moving upwards and inwards, whsipering across your inner thigh before disappearing again...all the while he leans in, watching closely, waiting for your reaction. You close your eyes, nd play his game. Refusing to squirm, despite the way his touch makes your body beg for him....
Hands play along the hem of you shirt, slowly working under....gently tugging it up. Warm breath blows across damp skin, suddenly a hot toungue blazing a trail across your skin, teeth tugging down the edge of your top, before his mouth explores the newly exposed skin...working his way up, scruff rough against your neck...
Now, clearly awake, you try to sit up, but he pins you down with his body, rubbing it against you. He's slowly climbing onto the bed, a knee between your legs, slowly coaxing them apart. You reach to touch him, only to have your arms pinned above your head. You whimper, and he smiles wickedly, blue eyes sparkling with mischief as he watches you. He moves in , his lips hover above yours, and you try to close the distence. He pulls back, chuckes as your frustration shows. As you pout, he moves in again, whispers, in a low, rough voice. "Tell me what you want. And you can feel his lips move against yours, the tickle of his breath...You refuse to answer. A pink toungue darts out, runs teasingly across your lower lip...as he rocks against you, his need apparent. Leaning down, he groans into your ear, starts whispering, broken, soft...You manage to taste his neck, a hint of salt upon your lips, then nip it gently, and he whimpers, pleads for you to tell him what you want, rocking harder...and you can't take much more.
You manage to whisper "you" before he captures your mouth in a hot, hard kiss, his toungue demanding. It was all he needed, you're all he wanted.
Later, lying without any sheets on the bed, he holds you close, your head upon his chest. He places a kiss upon your temple. Sleepily, you whipser "I wasn't alseep you know..."
He kisses you again, pulling you closer, as he whisper back, "I know."

Voila.
What i think about when there's no AC on a hot summer night...:wink:
:shifty:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
Ha, like one week later...

I haven't been pleased with my caps lately, I like the ideas, but I feel I don't do them justice when I write them...:sigh:
Maybe I'm just getting more critical...

:hug:

RRnice.jpg

Hot and sticky aptly describes your current conditions. The air is thick with humidity, and the only releif comes from the breezes blowing through the window. You sigh, as you shift and try once more to get comfortable upon the bed. You've yet to fall asleep. The breeze has begun to pick up, making the room bearable, and you may finally get some sleep tonight. Your eyes begin to drift shut, when you become aware of movement just out of your line of sight.
The room is dim, the only light is supplied by the world outside. It takes a moment for you to recognize him, sneaking in quietly, clearly in an attempt not to wake you. His almost exaggerrated movements are comical, and his wince at the creak of a board, almost makes you laugh. But you don't. Instead, you remain still as you watch him discretly from the shadows.
He pauses for a moment, near the bed, leaning casusally against the wall. He's watching you, and even in this light you can tell his eyes are roaming over you, drinking you in, a hint of a small, affectionate smile appearing. Tilting his head, the tiny smile becomes a smirk, and you know he's got something on his mind...
Nodding to himself, seemingly decided on his plan, he walks further into the room , a relaxed swagger...perhaps the result of a drink or two.
Reaching up, he slowly begins to unbutton his shirt. One, two...three buttons. Your eyes follow his hands. Taking in every teasing inch of skin he reveals. A few beads of the roasry, a peek at that long stretch of neck, an expanse of chest. Four, five...you lose count as his shirt falls open, and he gently tugs it free from his pants. You take in the broad chest, a sheen of prespriation on his skin, watch a single tiny droplet trail down his strong neck. With a shrug, he allows the shirt to drop to the floor. As he moves you note the play of muscles across his back. Strong arms, leading down to soft yet calloused hands, which are slowly undoing the top button of his pants. And he's a preformer, even when no one's watching. His eyes drift closed as he pulls down the zipper, thrusting his hips a bit as he pulls them down, before kicking them free.
You stare, unable to look away as he stands there in the soft light, that sexy smirk still firmly in place.
He hums quietly as he meanders towards the bed, an old irish tune. Closer he gets, and you can just smell him, woodsy, with a hint of ale...can almost taste him on your toungue.
Shadows conceal your eyes, he still can't see your awake. Slowly reaching out, trailing a finger slowly, softly...tracing an invisble pattern...You shift involuntarily, and his smirk grows.
This time his hand starts at your knee, moving upwards and inwards, whsipering across your inner thigh before disappearing again...all the while he leans in, watching closely, waiting for your reaction. You close your eyes, nd play his game. Refusing to squirm, despite the way his touch makes your body beg for him....
Hands play along the hem of you shirt, slowly working under....gently tugging it up. Warm breath blows across damp skin, suddenly a hot toungue blazing a trail across your skin, teeth tugging down the edge of your top, before his mouth explores the newly exposed skin...working his way up, scruff rough against your neck...
Now, clearly awake, you try to sit up, but he pins you down with his body, rubbing it against you. He's slowly climbing onto the bed, a knee between your legs, slowly coaxing them apart. You reach to touch him, only to have your arms pinned above your head. You whimper, and he smiles wickedly, blue eyes sparkling with mischief as he watches you. He moves in , his lips hover above yours, and you try to close the distence. He pulls back, chuckes as your frustration shows. As you pout, he moves in again, whispers, in a low, rough voice. "Tell me what you want. And you can feel his lips move against yours, the tickle of his breath...You refuse to answer. A pink toungue darts out, runs teasingly across your lower lip...as he rocks against you, his need apparent. Leaning down, he groans into your ear, starts whispering, broken, soft...You manage to taste his neck, a hint of salt upon your lips, then nip it gently, and he whimpers, pleads for you to tell him what you want, rocking harder...and you can't take much more.
You manage to whisper "you" before he captures your mouth in a hot, hard kiss, his toungue demanding. It was all he needed, you're all he wanted.
Later, lying without any sheets on the bed, he holds you close, your head upon his chest. He places a kiss upon your temple. Sleepily, you whipser "I wasn't alseep you know..."
He kisses you again, pulling you closer, as he whisper back, "I know."

Voila.
What i think about when there's no AC on a hot summer night...:wink:
:shifty:

Oh. My. God.

Yes, it's just you being TOO critical. Cause holy shit.

:combust: :combust: :combust: :drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:

97.47 US, to be exact. :wink:

Well damn the exchange rate isn't as good as I was led to believe. <pout> Oh well maybe I'll just have to find a good book or two. hehe I have a feeling I won't have much spending cash, beyond hotel and food money. And the poster I always end up buying at the gig. But we shall see. For some reason Mr. Cat usually whips out extra cash before I leave. He is so sweet last time I went to SF when I was leaving he gave me some money and told me that it was just for an emergency! Only an emergency! Like emergency fabric, shoes, music, or books! And he expected no change or he would be very disappointed that I didn't know how to handle emergencies. :giggle:

I've sorta had this image in my mind all day...cant' shake it (not that I'd want to, heh). I wonder if I could translate it into a quicky, worthy of posting.

I don't know if I could post it on here though. :|

Russty Cat said:

Well damn the exchange rate isn't as good as I was led to believe. <pout> Oh well maybe I'll just have to find a good book or two. hehe I have a feeling I won't have much spending cash, beyond hotel and food money. And the poster I always end up buying at the gig. But we shall see. For some reason Mr. Cat usually whips out extra cash before I leave. He is so sweet last time I went to SF when I was leaving he gave me some money and told me that it was just for an emergency! Only an emergency! Like emergency fabric, shoes, music, or books! And he expected no change or he would be very disappointed that I didn't know how to handle emergencies. :giggle:

Our dollar has gotten stronger over the past year or two...before, exchanging money to go to the US killed!! We'd cash in $500, and get like $25 back. :wink: Okay, so that's an exaggeration, but it seemed like it.

Try this just before you go:
http://www.x-rates.com/calculator.html

~BrightestStar~ said:
^
+

*blush*
Aww, you gals :hug: :heart:

:drool:(VP) Remember during the heat wave, the nightI had no AC? *that* was my heat induced delusion....:combust:

Nope...but then I'm still in my complaining mood about my heat wave.

And I need to go to bed...but I can't...the blue :crack: is too addictive...and plus...I miss you guys whenever I'm offline!

VintagePunk said:

Our dollar has gotten stronger over the past year or two...before, exchanging money to go to the US killed!! We'd cash in $500, and get like $25 back. :wink: Okay, so that's an exaggeration, but it seemed like it.

Thanks I will check that out. :hug: I'm so easy to please. We get excited when we shop in Oregon, cuz there is no sales tax. :lol:

Write the cap, even if you can't post it you could email it to us. :drool: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Go Canada :rockon:

(..and before you say it...screw off...I don't wanna hear about how it could technically *hurt* our economy... :lol: )

:wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Nope...but then I'm still in my complaining mood about my heat wave.

And I need to go to bed...but I can't...the blue :crack: is too addictive...and plus...I miss you guys whenever I'm offline!

LOL Weldy I feel the same way. I was at dinner thinking you guys were probably all having fun without me. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom