Pleban Party - now recruiting new members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nighty Night Snooky! :hug: Sweet dreams. :heart:

I think B and I would do well together in the way to much talking department. {{gobshite}} :giggle:

VintagePunk said:

I mock you all the time. You just don't notice. :wink:

:lmao: *realizes that she just may have created unfounded paranoia*

See?? that was teasing/mocking. :wink: :love:

:laugh:!!!
You really do love me!! :love: :heart: *happy sigh*

Am I the only one who doesn't mind when B rambles? Is this perhaps because *I* ramble? :lol:
Btw, VP, Drea, I was *quiet* with you girls, me going on about B's pants was *nothing*
:reject: :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:!!!
You really do love me!! :love: :heart: *happy sigh*

Am I the only one who doesn't mind when B rambles? Is this perhaps because *I* ramble? :lol:
Btw, VP, Drea, I was *quiet* with you girls, me going on about B's pants was *nothing*
:reject: :lol:

Speaking of which, did you get Conversations today?? Read that in one or two sittings, and then let me know how you feel about him rambling. :lol:

Will you ramble to me sometime?? :drool: :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:

Night Hun.
Sweet (or naughty) dreams
:hug::heart:

*runs and hides from Russty**whimpers*
:reject::yikes:

You better run! ARGH! :mad: At least I have better drugs then you! :madspit: {{{Ultram}}} mwhahaha

Weldy can you please get rid of it? Please!? I'll pay you! :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

The only reason I don't mind B's rambles is I find him to have the most sexiest voice on the planet!

I just love to hear him talk or sing....:drool:

Oh, I could totally listen to him talk...just wouldn't really focus on what he was saying, after the first hour or so. :lol:

I do that in lectures a lot, too. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Speaking of which, did you get Conversations today?? Read that in one or two sittings, and then let me know how you feel about him rambling. :lol:

Will you ramble to me sometime?? :drool: :wink:

No :(
They didn't have it. :sigh:
Good Ikeas, sucky walmarts.
See? More reasons for me to hate them :grumpy:

Haven't you gotten my emails? :lmao:
There's rambling if I ever saw it....

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

The only reason I don't mind B's rambles is I find him to have the most sexiest voice on the planet!

I just love to hear him talk or sing....:drool:

Me too! :yes: I could listen to him for hours! *happy sigh*

I had a good Bono day! On our way to dinner we stopped at the post box and I thought it was just crap mail, but one of the envelopes was a One bracalet. :rockon: Then after dinner while we were in town I had Mr. Cat stop in at Barnes and Nobles to see if they had an art magazine I wanted. But sadly they didn't. :(

So as a last ditch effort I asked the sales girl if they had a copy of Killing Bono. I figured she would offer to order it. She told me they had one in stock! :hyper: I said I couldn't find it. So she went out to look with me and said "Its got an orange spine with a picture of Neil looking out of a mirror and Bono looking into it on the cover." I looked at her kind of funny and she said "Damn is my bono love showing again?" And giggled! :giggle: It was so funny! I was like you are a U2 fan. She was like of course! Its a cross we have to bear, but someones got to do it! She was so funny and totally a hardcore fan it was great! She told me to wait a minute and went in the back and FOUND THE BOOK!! It had been pulled to be sent back to the publisher. :dance: I got the last copy. :hyper: I wanted to make her my new best friend. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

Me too! :yes: I could listen to him for hours! *happy sigh*

I had a good Bono day! On our way to dinner we stopped at the post box and I thought it was just crap mail, but one of the envelopes was a One bracalet. :rockon: Then after dinner while we were in town I had Mr. Cat stop in at Barnes and Nobles to see if they had an art magazine I wanted. But sadly they didn't. :(

So as a last ditch effort I asked the sales girl if they had a copy of Killing Bono. I figured she would offer to order it. She told me they had one in stock! :hyper: I said I couldn't find it. So she went out to look with me and said "Its got an orange spine with a picture of Neil looking out of a mirror and Bono looking into it on the cover." I looked at her kind of funny and she said "Damn is my bono love showing again?" And giggled! :giggle: It was so funny! I was like you are a U2 fan. She was like of course! Its a cross we have to bear, but someones got to do it! She was so funny and totally a hardcore fan it was great! She told me to wait a minute and went in the back and FOUND THE BOOK!! It had been pulled to be sent back to the publisher. :dance: I got the last copy. :hyper: I wanted to make her my new best friend. :wink:

I'm going have to wait to get the book...I need to get my Ipod and Tickets first...at the least.

But I did like what I read of it.

BonoBrussels31.jpg

BonoBrussels21.jpg

BonoBrussels25.jpg

:drool: :drool: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom