Pleban Party - now recruiting new members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well gals, I'm gonna turn in. I'm gonna take sleepy meds and try to relax some.

:hug: 's to everyone. Bri, you look after JT Bono now. :wink: Don't let his roving eye rove too much. :shifty:

I'll talk to everyone tomorrow! :hug: :hug: :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I don't have the double version, just the single. :grumpy: I got it for Christmas, and have trouble justifying going out and getting the other version. :sigh:

My cuz has the Bside version.....I keep meaning to steal it, and burn it....
:shifty:

Night night E :hug: :heart:
No worries, I've got a good hold on him....somewhere :wink:...so he's quite happy wwhere he is....
:mac:
Sweet (or naughty) dreams.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Umm..what was it on for...ummm :scratch:
I think it was just random vids.....I was all excited though!! :hyper:
There's only one thing I don't like, They keep showing this same shot of B throwing his arms in the air......:slant:..so many times, it starts to make him look silly....

40 with the humidX :wink:

:hug: (I'm so creul)

Tell Sarah, Good luck on her exam! (altho I'm sure she won't need it)
:hug:

Oh, that "raise the roof" gesture?? :lol: Please don't throw me out of the Bono loving club, but everytime Sarah and I hear that song, we make the gesture in a mocking manner. :reject: But it's funny!!! :lmao: And as i once said, I mock because I love. :D

Sad_Girl said:
I've never even SEEN the B-sides cd :mad:

Good heavens, y'all need to come over so we can have a cd burning party. I'm gonna start writing down songs so I can keep track of what everybody has/needs.

And I haven't forgotten about your cds, SG and Weldy. Just give me time to get my act together. Luckily I had the artwork and songlists saved from the last burn.

VintagePunk said:

Oh, that "raise the roof" gesture?? :lol: Please don't throw me out of the Bono loving club, but everytime Sarah and I hear that song, we make the gesture in a mocking manner. :reject: But it's funny!!! :lmao: And as i once said, I mock because I love. :D

And because he makes it so easy!
rrhband.jpg

:hug: I :heart: him all the more for it

VintagePunk said:

:clonelove:
That's *exactly* the thing I'm talking about. :laugh:
See.....I don't mind *us* mocking him (mock = love :up: :D )
...but I don't want others to. :|
I'm very protective of him, ya know. His ego...it needs protection...rally...:wink:

:giggle:

Elessarian said:

Good heavens, y'all need to come over so we can have a cd burning party. I'm gonna start writing down songs so I can keep track of what everybody has/needs.

And I haven't forgotten about your cds, SG and Weldy. Just give me time to get my act together. Luckily I had the artwork and songlists saved from the last burn.

:hug: Thank you :D You're too sweet.

Sweet dreams , have a good night

~BrightestStar~ said:

See.....I don't mind *us* mocking him (mock = love :up :D )
I'm very protective of him, ya know. His ego...it needs protection...rally...:wink

Yes...the poor dear. The adoration of millions might not be enough for him. :lol:

But that's the thing...I mock with love. :love:

Some people just do it to be mean. :madspit:

When I do it, it just means I want to jump on him. :drool: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Yes...the poor dear. The adoration of millions might not be enough for him. :lol:

:yes:

~BrightestStar~ said:

See.....I don't mind *us* mocking him (mock = love :up: :D )
I'm very protective of him, ya know. His ego...it needs protection...rally...:wink:

I am exactly the same way. Sometimes I get tired of his arrogance or :blahblah: ing and I sigh and complain.

But I hear even the *teeniest* disparaging remark made about my B by someone else and I'm all :mad: :rant:

VintagePunk said:

You don't mock me...does that mean you don't love me? :sad:

:wink:

Good friends tease. Really. Everyone denies it..but it's thee truth. :yes:

Elessarian said:

I am exactly the same way. Sometimes I get tired of his arrogance or :blahblah: ing and I sigh and complain.

But I hear even the *teeniest* disparaging remark made about my B by someone else and I'm all :mad: :rant:

Exactly!!! Sometimes I think if he were around me, and droned on when I wasn't in the mood to listen, I'd just have to find a way to shut him up. :up: :drool:

Night Snooky, take care!! :hug:

OH I never complain when it comes to B. :shame: :wink:

I'm back :D :wave: And whoever mentioned having female stuff last night is so gonna get it! Thanks for the cramps from hell! :mad: :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

you know the "old saying" "a good friend will pick you up when you fall, but a best friend will point and laugh":D

~BrightestStar~ said:

I mock you all the time. You just don't notice. :wink:

:lmao: *realizes that she just may have created unfounded paranoia*

See?? that was teasing/mocking. :wink: :love:

Back
Top Bottom