Pleban Party - now recruiting new members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YAY for U2 on Much!! (You mean they still play vids that aren't :censored: on Much? :shocked: I thought they left any vids that remotely resemble decent to MuchMore :wink: )

And now I'm off to bed... I'll keep working on Cindy tomorrow *G*

:shifty: Sorry... I was in the middle of a Peanut Butter and jelly sandwich. :reject:

:wave: Hi Weldy
Welcome Back Bri :D

** Gnight Drea :hug: Sweet Adam in-a-terrycloth-robe dreams :D

Sad_Girl said:
:shifty: Sorry... I was in the middle of a Peanut Butter and jelly sandwich. :reject:

:wave: Hi Weldy
Welcome Back Bri :D

** Gnight Drea :hug: Sweet Adam in-a-terrycloth-robe dreams :D

I love a good pb&j....and my friend chastised me yesterday for eating them...said they were kid's food. *hmph* What does he know. :madspit:

Elessarian said:
This is a little off-subject...but I've always wondered something about the studio version of "Party Girl." Do you think he intended to sing that badly as some sort of joke or is it just a really really really poor, amusingly poor, performance... :hmm:

I've never heard that version.

There seems to be a wealth of material out there I've yet to access. :sad:

~BrightestStar~ said:
OOooOoooo......Bono pictures........:drool: :drool: :drool:

I watched the Htdaab dvd last night :heart:

And I saw COBL on MM today! During prime time!!! :hyper: :happy:

OMG!!! :hyper: :hyper: I've been checking their charts!!! I wonder if it's on the MMM top 10 daily thing...

Did you hear it's supposed to be 34 tomorrow??? :|

At first I was going to make a joke about that woman being REALLY EXCITED to meet Larry :ohmy: But then I thought about it... :hmm: I'd better not say anything so I don't jinx myself and do something embarassing if I get the chance to meet him come Sept. And/Or Oct :reject:
LN34.jpg

VintagePunk said:

OMG!!! :hyper: :hyper: I've been checking their charts!!! I wonder if it's on the MMM top 10 daily thing...

Did you hear it's supposed to be 34 tomorrow??? :|

Umm..what was it on for...ummm :scratch:
I think it was just random vids.....I was all excited though!! :hyper:
There's only one thing I don't like, They keep showing this same shot of B throwing his arms in the air......:slant:..so many times, it starts to make him look silly....

40 with the humidX :wink:

:hug: (I'm so creul)

Tell Sarah, Good luck on her exam! (altho I'm sure she won't need it)
:hug:

Sad_Girl said:
At first I was going to make a joke about that woman being REALLY EXCITED to meet Larry :ohmy: But then I thought about it... :hmm: I'd better not say anything so I don't jinx myself and do something embarassing if I get the chance to meet him come Sept. And/Or Oct :reject:
LN34.jpg

:lmao: :lmao:

Maybe it was cold? :eyebrow:

Sad_Girl said:
LN34.jpg

She doesn't seem to be that excited...unlike some of us... it just seem like she was happy to see an old friend again.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

She doesn't seem to be that excited...unlike some of us... it just seem like she was happy to see an old friend again.

an old friend who makes her nipples hard? :giggle: I wish I had more friends like that!

Back
Top Bottom