Pleban party - in our wildest dreams...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again for a few minutes... just checking in while I eat my dinner ... you guys are posting pretty fast , don't wear yourselves out before I get back tonight! :wink:

Jemma ... everytime I read your screen name I think you are announcing that you shot Bono :huh: bonoishot :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
Hello again for a few minutes... just checking in while I eat my dinner ... you guys are posting pretty fast , don't wear yourselves out before I get back tonight! :wink:

Jemma ... everytime I read your screen name I think you are announcing that you shot Bono :huh: bonoishot :lmao:

:lmao: maybe i should change it, don't want people to think i've shot bono :|

AdamConcert52.jpg

:drool: :love:

Hi! I'm back! :wink:

Hi SG&Jules! Glad to hear he's spraying the champagne around again! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Hope he does it at at least one of the concerts i'm going to!!!

I used to love it whenever i heard about him doing that for the Zoo tour! And the girls who got to drink some of the champers with him&straddle him!!!! :drool: :ohmy: :combust: :combust:

bonoishot said:

:ohmy: i wish someone would buy me a house :wink:

i'll prob use my birthday money towards chicago aswell :wink:

Me too Jemma, I'm a tad bit pissed about it. My brother has sponged off my parents his whole life and now they are buying him a damn house that is bigger then Bonos house!!! :censored:

They did give us crap, when we bought this house. But I am proud that we didnt' have to have money from them. We did it all on our own. But I sure as heck won't let my brother forget that fact. :evil:

The bono i shot thing is to funny! lol

Hiya Russty!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Your brothers' house is bigger than Bonos' house? For fecks sake!!!!!!!! :ohmy: :eyebrow: :eek:

Damn I meant to say they didn't give us anything. LOL

I would love to drink Champagne with B, hell I would even roll around with him, if I must. ;)

My other goal in life is to drink from Eddie Vedders bottle of wine during a concert. :wink: I hate red wine, but if its being offered by Ed I'm sure as heck not saying no! :giggle:

Golly! You don't like red wine Russty! Mmmmmm love it!!! :tongue: There seems to be a lot of Pearl Jam fans here! They're ok, not crazy about them!

Awww Bri! :hug: :hug: Feel better soon! :) :heart:

Hi Susan! :hug: :heart:

See ya later Bri I hope your head feels better. :hug:

Susan unfortunatly my parents are really fucked up people. They are having 2 houses built one for themselves and one for my brother, his wife, and his daughter. Last I heard and saw the plans it had 7 bedrooms and four full baths. Plus a lounge, a library, and a home office. It also has a four car garage. My whole bloody house will fit in their damn garage. :mad:

Bye Bri , feel better :hug:

Drea, I think that may be a hint? :hmm: :wink:

I'm going through and making a compilation on captioned pics and pics I want to caption, so I'll slide that one in there :wink: I don't have a lot of time at the moment, but when I get the chance... :D

Pearl Jam is not for everyone, but I think the reason there are so many U2/PJ fans is that both the bands are very into what they do. They both feel very strongly about the music and how it can speak out and change things in our lives. Bono and Ed both have amazing hearts and minds. I have a personal love affair going with Mike McCready the guitarist from PJ. He has an auto immune disease called Chrons and a few years ago he started speaking up about it and trying to help kids and teens who have it to be less embarrassed and be able to speak about it more. He is an amazing sweet man. I'm hoping to meet him in Canada and thank him for all he does. *girly sigh* lol

Man, that's unbelievable Russty! But i know what you mean cos i have some family members who've treated me like crap&i don't like them v much! Also some of the family of my friend :mad: :madspit: :( Extremely nasty people they are&so mean! I can't stand when people are awful&horrible to you! :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom