Pleban party - in our wildest dreams...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Ruff should be either just about ready to leave, or gone. :sad: :sad:

She called me yesterday and said she was leaving at 4 pm today...don't know if that was when she was leaving her house, or her flight time. Damn that remore island with little net access *shakes fist at sky* :sad:

:sigh: :( :sad:
I don't see Ruff enough.....and now a whole month without her? :sad: :sad:
Miss you sugar. :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Does it have to be frontpage.....can you not use any other program?

Our pron isn't explicit though.......hmm...I have an idea..do a google search for..adult fan fic or something like that.....and see what hosts come up.....:shrug:

The kid I talked to (and it was a kid...I should call tomorrow and ask for a supervisor) said that for now, Frontpage is required. :madspit: I pointed out to him that it's silly to require a $200+ program when there are free or low-cost ones available, and he agreed and said he'd mention it.

Some of the "adult" fic sites are scary. :yikes: Not that I've ever been to them. :shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:sigh: :( :sad:
I don't see Ruff enough.....and now a whole month without her? :sad: :sad:
Miss you sugar. :heart:

Might be longer than that, with Africa. :( She was having work visa issues, but if they get worked out, she'll be gone for most of the summer. :( :sad:

VintagePunk said:

Some of the "adult" fic sites are scary. :yikes: Not that I've ever been to them. :shifty:

No, no ... Bri told you that, right? :D :wink:

I used to write for one based on a comic book series ... That's a group of people whose imaginations are SCARY :ohmy:

OMG!!!!!!! I cannot believe the cruelty of Dis telling us the bare minimum about her B meet&then no details!!!! :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

It's crap about ruff not having internet access!!! I was so sad when she said she'd be hardly here for 3 month! :( :sad:

Gotcha Wild! That's very nice of you to think of these things! :happy: :)

Not too keen on the curry re-heat, but you know what i keep thinking that i've been meaning to ask? I was thinking how great it would be if hubby were to make us a roast bef dinner before heading out on the Sunday? How would that be? LOVE them!!!!

And as you saw - Love my meat!!!! :tongue: :drool:
MMmmmmm Yorkshire puddings!!!!

As for nibbles, etc - Those would be the best idea for our return from the gig i reckon! :yes:

I love Stella&Budweiser mostly&i love red&white wine both but prefer red! As long as it's quite good wine, it's cool! I mean there are £3 bottles you can get that are nice! They don't have to be all that expensive! God, i love crisps, nuts, :giggle: sausage rolls, cheese, pickles, etc!!! Crazy about all that stuff!! I'm such a grubber&always head to the food!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

OK! I am back...here's how it all went down. I am still in quite a daze from the whole experience

:hyper:

ok....we were walking around boston before the show and decided to check out the Four Season Hotel cause thats where they stay. So we went there and saw 4 black Mercede town car things and some black SUV's...we thought it was a good sign. So we stood on the opposite side of the street for about an hour...wondering if they were in there. We figurered it was about time for them to leave for sound check and stuff like that..about 2:00pm.

So next a couple of other fans come up to us and ask us if we are waiting for U2..we say yeah and then they say they think they are at the Ritz...I said I didn't think so.....then this other guy comes to stand with us he also thinks they are there.

SOooooooooooooo alot of activity starts happening at the 4 season..lots of drivers getting in cars people on phones everywhere so we cross the street and get closer....we wait another hour and then a friggin wedding party:madspit: comes out..boooooooo so we were disappointed. So we wait some more and were about to give up and this guy comes up to us and says" you know...Bono is eating lunch and you can see him in the window!" I was like "HOLY CRAP..ARE YOU SERIOUS!" so we "casually" stroll by the window in the front....AND THERE HE WAS! right in the friggin window...I was soooooooo awe struck I couldn't do anything. So we stood off to the side..so we didn't bother him or anything and occasionally watched to see what he was doing (he picked his teeth 3 times and his nose once) So it was me and my mom and bf there....then 2 girls came and one was a fan and her friend was not...the friend had way more guts then us and she ran up to the glass and politely tapped on it...which both horrified and excited us. Bono turned around and smiled and waved at her. So he ate some more and we waited.

Next he was getting ready to leave this same girl went back up to the glass..tapped again and Bono turned around...she pointed to US..Bono LOOKED STRAIGHT AT THE 3 OF US...we jumped up and down and were waving ..he laughed and waved at us....(we were like 20 feet from him) then he smiled at us and pointed towards the doors and told us to meet him there...OMG!!!!!!!!!!! so we went to the doors and out he came......

:drool: I've been close to him before but I was inches..he is sooooooo beautiful:drool: and his eyes..omg..I didn't shake his hand or kiss him or anything cause friggen security kept a car between us and him...it sucked kinda but I cannot complain much:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: the whole thing is a huge blur..he smiled at me..I think I mouthed the words "hi" not sure........

then we went to the show and had an amazing time:drool:

It was TOOOOOOOOO COOOL!! You all need that moment!!!

oh yeah...he smells like heaven :drool: he was wearing a black shirt..unbuttoned part way:drool: ..I could see his rosary, jeans his green cap turned backwards..green glasses and a black leather coat...he was soooooooooo nice an soft spoken...

oh then while we were waiting in the u2.com membership line to get into the fleet center Edge stopped and waved at all of us...we were pretty friggen close to that and Bono stopped again to say some stuff..that was sooo cool also:drool: :hyper: It still doesn't seem real though..it hasn't hit me yet

daygloeyes2 said:
Sucks about the security and the car between you. :madspit: But still, he waved at you and smiled at you!!! *girlie squeal* :happy:

Yeah well he was kinda at the back of the car at one point..he wasn't there long anyway like 1 minute..but I stuffed myself between the back of the car and a wall till I was like inches from him...I wanted so smell him while he was talking to somone else:lmao:

But he was soooooooo nice omg..and there was only like 10 people there so that was nice it wasn't a mob..but they all of a sudden appeared when he came out..it would have been nice if it were just the three of us:drool:

Dismantled said:

Yeah well he was kinda at the back of the car at one point..he wasn't there long anyway like 1 minute..but I stuffed myself between the back of the car and a wall till I was like inches from him...I wanted so smell him while he was talking to somone else:lmao:

But he was soooooooo nice omg..and there was only like 10 people there so that was nice it wasn't a mob..but they all of a sudden appeared when he came out..it would have been nice if it were just the three of us:drool:

Or just the two of you. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom