Pleban Party: Home of Equal Opportunity Fantasies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

You know....I could see you doing a Adam caption.....you may have a chance of making Bri/VP run for her/their money.

You should see the one she did last night for me as an early b-day gift... :drool: :drool: :faint: :combust:

SG - that pic's new to me too, and is now saved :drool:

Russty Cat said:

I do agree with you though, there is just something about men that I couldn't give up. The way they feel when they are wrapping their strong arms around you. The way they smell so amazing, like earth and fire all mixed together.
:drool: :drool:
It's how they are sexy.......

Nighty Night DG Sweet Bono/Conan dreams :huh: though that will be weird...

Weldy, hold on, I'll post a couple old ones...

** What flavor are we in the mood for tonight? Bono, Adam or Edge? (No Larry's yet, sorry!)

Last edited:
If they didn't take like a half hour to write, I'd do a new one... but I'm lazy tonight so I'll just re-post my favorite Adam one :wink:

AdamCClayton146.jpg

You stepped outside of the party into the night air to get away from the noise and heat of the crowd. The music is still clear, only slightly muffled. It’s darker out there than you expected, and it takes a moment for your eyes to adjust.

“Are you following me?.” His voice takes you by surprise and you turn to your left to see him standing there, leaning against the wall casually. You know he’s only teasing by the way his lips draw downward in his unique and charming smile. You’ve been exchanging glances with him all night, but the crowd kept you apart, until now. He gestures with one big hand for you to come closer, and your legs are moving you toward him before you even have time to think about it.

“I was hoping to get a chance to be alone with you.” Heleans in close and whispers, his smooth, sexy accent sounding even sexier in your ear. You haven’t even had time to recover from the chills his voice sent through you when a whole new wave is triggered by the sensation of his lips against the oh-so-sensitive skin just below your ear.

He wraps an arm around your waist to pull your body tight against his own, his hand running down the length of your back and then further yet, all the way down to the back of your thigh, lifting it up and wrapping it around his slender hip.

A whimper escapes your throat as his hot, wet mouth slides down over the skin of your neck, nipping slightly with his teeth and then soothing with his velvet tongue. He moves up to kiss your mouth, pausing before he does to smile at you knowingly. In his eyes you see the promises of an ecstasy you’ve never felt before. He knows what he makes you feel, and he loves it.

His lips meet yours in a fierce, hard, demanding kiss which takes your breath away completely and he guides you to move so that your back is against the wall. Almost effortlessly he catches your other leg and lifts you, your back against the wall and both legs now wrapped around his waist. He presses against you, holding you there, your bodies moving in time to the music…

And my Bono one:

june1990L.jpg

Your thoughts are a million miles away as you make your way
down the hall and around the corner, when you’re jolted back to reality as you crash into him, knocking him back a step and nearly falling flat yourself. He immediately wraps a thick arm around your waist and you’re pulled forward, slamming against him again. The length of your body pressed against his solid, warm, male body. As you find your balance, you look up into his beautiful blue eyes and he smiles down at you. A cocky grin, really, more than anything. He reaches up with one hand and brushes the hair from your face, his rough fingers brushing the sensitive skin of your cheek and sending a chill through you.

“Eager, are you?” He asks in his lilting Irish tone, his fingers sweeping down from your cheek to trace the line of your lower lip, making it tremble. Before you can respond to your instinctual desire to run your tongue over it, to soothe the tickle, his lips are there. His soft, firm lips gently sucking on your lower lip, his tongue tracing the same line his finger had. A moan escapes your throat without warning, your body flushing with heat. Your eyes flutter shut and.you melt against his body, your knees weak. He chuckles against your mouth, one hand sliding up into your hair, the other slipping under the hem of your shirt to caress the bare skin of your back. You wrap a hand around the back of his neck and run your fingernails through his soft hair, loving the way it feels. Your other hand slides up his half exposed chest, slipping under the leather vest and brushing against his firm chest, feel his heart beating against your palm as he completes the kiss, his mouth meeting yours firmly. His tongue slides slowly and languishingly between your lips at such a teasing pace it sets your whole body to trembling. You instinctively tighten your grasp, your fingernails biting into his skin slightly. He growls against your mouth, delving deep and hard, taking away any ability you had left to breathe or think. His grip tightens and his hand slips down, dipping just below the waistline teasingly, his other hand working on the top buttons of your shirt. The rush of cool air against newly exposed flesh shocks you back to your senses.

“We’re in the hallway…” you gasp, pulling hesitantly from his kiss, his hot, wet mouth sliding down the side of your throat tantalizingly, his hand slipping into the opening he just created to graze against you in a way that makes you want to forget where you are. Want to forget everything.

“Let’s go into my room then.” He suggests, and you know this is the pint of no return. He pulls back to look into your eyes, his full of desire. You smile and lean up kissing the dimple in his chin and the scar there, kissing his lips softly and whispering against them….

Sad_Girl said:
If they didn't take like a half hour to write, I'd do a new one... but I'm lazy tonight so I'll just re-post my favorite Adam one :wink:

AdamCClayton146.jpg

You stepped outside of the party into the night air to get away from the noise and heat of the crowd. The music is still clear, only slightly muffled. It’s darker out there than you expected, and it takes a moment for your eyes to adjust.

“Are you following me?.” His voice takes you by surprise and you turn to your left to see him standing there, leaning against the wall casually. You know he’s only teasing by the way his lips draw downward in his unique and charming smile. You’ve been exchanging glances with him all night, but the crowd kept you apart, until now. He gestures with one big hand for you to come closer, and your legs are moving you toward him before you even have time to think about it.

“I was hoping to get a chance to be alone with you.” Heleans in close and whispers, his smooth, sexy accent sounding even sexier in your ear. You haven’t even had time to recover from the chills his voice sent through you when a whole new wave is triggered by the sensation of his lips against the oh-so-sensitive skin just below your ear.

He wraps an arm around your waist to pull your body tight against his own, his hand running down the length of your back and then further yet, all the way down to the back of your thigh, lifting it up and wrapping it around his slender hip.

A whimper escapes your throat as his hot, wet mouth slides down over the skin of your neck, nipping slightly with his teeth and then soothing with his velvet tongue. He moves up to kiss your mouth, pausing before he does to smile at you knowingly. In his eyes you see the promises of an ecstasy you’ve never felt before. He knows what he makes you feel, and he loves it.

His lips meet yours in a fierce, hard, demanding kiss which takes your breath away completely and he guides you to move so that your back is against the wall. Almost effortlessly he catches your other leg and lifts you, your back against the wall and both legs now wrapped around his waist. He presses against you, holding you there, your bodies moving in time to the music…

You know what.....you are better than Bri and VP combined!!!!! That is really excellent!!! It's a little more sexier and to the point!

Sad_Girl said:
And my Bono one:

june1990L.jpg

down the hall and around the corner, when you’re jolted back to reality as you crash into him, knocking him back a step and nearly falling flat yourself. He immediately wraps a thick arm around your waist and you’re pulled forward, slamming against him again. The length of your body pressed against his solid, warm, male body. As you find your balance, you look up into his beautiful blue eyes and he smiles down at you. A cocky grin, really, more than anything. He reaches up with one hand and brushes the hair from your face, his rough fingers brushing the sensitive skin of your cheek and sending a chill through you.

“Eager, are you?” He asks in his lilting Irish tone, his fingers sweeping down from your cheek to trace the line of your lower lip, making it tremble. Before you can respond to your instinctual desire to run your tongue over it, to soothe the tickle, his lips are there. His soft, firm lips gently sucking on your lower lip, his tongue tracing the same line his finger had. A moan escapes your throat without warning, your body flushing with heat. Your eyes flutter shut and.you melt against his body, your knees weak. He chuckles against your mouth, one hand sliding up into your hair, the other slipping under the hem of your shirt to caress the bare skin of your back. You wrap a hand around the back of his neck and run your fingernails through his soft hair, loving the way it feels. Your other hand slides up his half exposed chest, slipping under the leather vest and brushing against his firm chest, feel his heart beating against your palm as he completes the kiss, his mouth meeting yours firmly. His tongue slides slowly and languishingly between your lips at such a teasing pace it sets your whole body to trembling. You instinctively tighten your grasp, your fingernails biting into his skin slightly. He growls against your mouth, delving deep and hard, taking away any ability you had left to breathe or think. His grip tightens and his hand slips down, dipping just below the waistline teasingly, his other hand working on the top buttons of your shirt. The rush of cool air against newly exposed flesh shocks you back to your senses.

“We’re in the hallway…” you gasp, pulling hesitantly from his kiss, his hot, wet mouth sliding down the side of your throat tantalizingly, his hand slipping into the opening he just created to graze against you in a way that makes you want to forget where you are. Want to forget everything.

“Let’s go into my room then.” He suggests, and you know this is the pint of no return. He pulls back to look into your eyes, his full of desire. You smile and lean up kissing the dimple in his chin and the scar there, kissing his lips softly and whispering against them….

Yep...I'm sooooo right.....you are better than VP and Bri! And they are good! But you are right up there!

Sad_Girl said:
And my Bono one:

june1990L.jpg

*whimpers* *faints*
FUCK A DUCK SG!!! thats sooooooooooooooooo sexy and it's JT Bono too:drool: :faint: :combust: :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
3.gif

I don't know about that
But thanks ! :D
I spend way too much time pondering these things :lol:

Search your feelings....you know it to be true!

*Sorry for the Star Wars Quote...but it seems to fit*

Na.....it's normal for you to ponder these things. It gives people like me something to read and get hot and bother without having to go through Desperate Housewives.

*G* THANK YOU ALL!

I just read the thread - I keep forgetting to check the main board, I just pick up where I left off in the PGP threads :laugh: Holy new pics to save ;)

And Dazzled, if you read this, thanks for the cap! I didn't get to see it before because I didn't try to catch up on 28 pages of the last thread :lol:

Drea said:
*G* THANK YOU ALL!

I just read the thread - I keep forgetting to check the main board, I just pick up where I left off in the PGP threads :laugh: Holy new pics to save ;)

And Dazzled, if you read this, thanks for the cap! I didn't get to see it before because I didn't try to catch up on 28 pages of the last thread :lol:

I wished I had a promotional Adam pic....but I only have Live from Chicago Adam (I sat on his side of the stage)

Back
Top Bottom