Pleban Party: Home of Equal Opportunity Fantasies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm really diggin' Pop Bono lately... :drool: :drool:

Bonopopsmoking.jpg

Bonopoporange.jpg

Oh yes, i love the first one Vp! Something so wicked about his look!!! :drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: next week is Kee, right?

Are you thinking about Mariposa this year at all??

:yes: Elevation doing the JT concert at Healey's on Fri, October at Kee on Sat... Which reminds me, I'll have to post this weekend and see if I can get a ride, or no Bala for me :(

And I'm considering Mariposa - may depend on the cash situation.. If you're going to book a hotel room, book fast! That's my only problem - I can get there and back by bus, but it's the whole place to stay thing..

Bonoshirt.jpg

You walk into the hallway before you can reach the door you hear him. His lyrical voice giving way to thoughts, ideas, and feelings. He sings loosely over a melody you’ve never heard before. You open the door quietly. He is so entranced with his work, he doesn’t hear you enter the room. You watch him from a distance. After all these years of watching him grow from a boy to a man, your heart still skips a beat when you see him. You slowly begin to move your hips in time to the music. You can’t help, but throw your head back, close your eyes, and slowly dance to the new beautiful sound. As you dance you begin to loose yourself, eyes closed, humming quietly to yourself in time to the music.

You feel his warm breath on your face before you feel his gentle hand on your hips. He moves with you, slowly raising one hand to stroke your cheek. He leans into your neck and moans softly in your ear. As the music begins to grow louder and more intense, he pulls you in closer. But for you its not quite close enough. His very touch feels like fire on the bare skin of your face. He knows how to touch your body and leave a permanent impression. He learned long ago that he had marked your soul for life. And now he takes pride in teasing your desire for him.

You have such a need building up inside you. But he won’t touch you the way you long to be touched. He flutters his lips on the nape of your neck as the music begins to fade. He steps back with a wicked grin on his face. “Time for me to get back to work, Sweetheart.”

GG - I remember you telling me you were sending pix of yourself&your wee doggies! :cute:

Back
Top Bottom