Pleban Party: Home of Equal Opportunity Fantasies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DROOOLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Yes - Don't you just want him against that wall, with that look????

Hi GG! Wild got her vid, but i'm still waiting. It makes sense tho considering that you said mine was sent a postal day later!

I thought about emailing Mucca too :(

VintagePunk said:

That can be arranged. :yes: But we all get turns, remember. :evil:

emm ... share..... oh yes of course i would ... can i bring these along too???

9.gif

Oh a few little extra things in with GGs' vid aside from her pix!!!!

You tease Wild!! :sexywink: :lol:

Drea said:
Mucca posted on my b-day thread, but I haven't seen her around for a while... :(

VP - link to Mark Baker's Philly review with a few pics (he posted to the list saying he'd put up a review): http://u2tours.com/displayfan.src?ID=20050522&XID=5965&Return= I'm trying to imagine him and Gabe driving back "giggling like two schoolgirls" and failing miserably :laugh:
:lmao: Thanks for the link!! Sounds like they had an amazing time!

Sad i missed Dis from earlier :( I do wish everyone would be here at the same time! :huh:

bonoishot said:

Hi VP

how are you?

THANK YOU FOR THAT PIC

think ive found a new wallpaper for my PC :drool: :drool: :drool:

YOu're very welcome!! Everyone should have that pic. :drool:

I wrote a cap to go along with it once upon a time, but i'm afraid it's buried deep in the bowels of Pleba...

susanp6 said:
Hi BIH! :wink: Can't believe you haven't seen that pic of Bono!!!

It's one of my faves as VP knows obviously!! :ohmy:

COME BACK MUCCAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream: :scream:

hi susan

neither can i, i feel really deprived now :laugh:

i might use bank hol monday to go through old threads to ceck for :drool: pix , not that i'm using that as an excuse for a pervefest :angel:

Oh yes Boh! Another bank holiday! They all seem so close togethar don't they? :huh:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: Thanks for the link!! Sounds like they had an amazing time!

*G* Between that and Gabe saying "if you want it [Bono's setlist from the 22nd] you'll have to pry it from my cold dead hand"... :lmao: I'm still tempted to make a smartass comment in reply to that, but I have the feeling I'd pay for it next week ;)

Drea said:

*G* Between that and Gabe saying "if you want it [Bono's setlist from the 22nd] you'll have to pry it from my cold dead hand"... :lmao: I'm still tempted to make a smartass comment in reply to that, but I have the feeling I'd pay for it next week ;)

:lol: next week is Kee, right?

Are you thinking about Mariposa this year at all??

Back
Top Bottom