Pleban Party girls --- the search for the holy BoomCha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good morning guys :D

Its so hot here already I feel like I'm gonna pass out. I just vaccumed the whole stink house. :mad: Its already 106 at 10:30am. I wouldn't be surprised if we reach 110 today. Its going to be a long hot weekend.

Darren it usually doesn't bother me, but today its just so damn hot. It pisses me off, cuz its hard to get anything done.

We don't have central a/c we have whats called a swamp cooler on top of the house. Its forced down thru a big vent in the hallway. But once it hits 105 it doesn't do much. Luckily there is an wall a/c unit in here, so I have it cranked up to high and I'm drinking a ton of water trying not to pass out. :wink: :faint:

I love the new signature! Is the writing Japanese?

Russty Cat said:
Darren it usually doesn't bother me, but today its just so damn hot. It pisses me off, cuz its hard to get anything done.

We don't have central a/c we have whats called a swamp cooler on top of the house. Its forced down thru a big vent in the hallway. But once it hits 105 it doesn't do much. Luckily there is an wall a/c unit in here, so I have it cranked up to high and I'm drinking a ton of water trying not to pass out. :wink: :faint:

I love the new signature! Is the writing Japanese?

I don't know. I got a picture of the matrix, just the coding of it made a cut out of it I think it's Japanese. Thank God Ireland never gets that hot. I remember being in America. We had no A/C!!!!!! when it got into the 100's I was dying!

Back
Top Bottom